What do you really hate?

And I’m sure they make you very proud! And you have a lot of fun with them! Im just not ready to be a grandpa.

2 Likes

They do…usually. I guess when I’m called great Grandpa will be a milestone. First time anyone can call me great! :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh I’m sure you’ve been called great I time or two at least, just probably wasn’t in the nicest sense of the word.:laughing:

2 Likes

Well, @mrpipes, I think you’re great! :wink:

3 Likes

STOP PETTING @mrpipes ego! Or we will have another one of those people on our hands!

3 Likes

Shhh… I can pet yours too. I have two hands.

No offense to anyone missing a hand. I’m sure you’re great as well.

2 Likes

YES pet me pet me! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

I keep telling ours that soon they can pay our bills if the cost of living keeps going up

2 Likes

I only have one kid and am finally working after 11 years, minus 6 months of a job I had to quit because of her issues at a horrible public school. Homemaker isn’t an easy task. Adding the fact that I was the caregiver fot my mom, then dad, then best friend during their terminal illnesses, it was soul killing and rewarding at the same time. I would rather work and do none of that if I could help it. Now I come home like WTF? What were you guys doing all day?
My kid is 12 and my husband has always looked at me as if I didn’t have much to do until recently…
When we bought the place and he sold his company to stay at home while I worked. HAHAHAHA! Now he knows it is not all that easy to have the kid taken care of, her chores and homework done, clean home, and dinner on the table when I walk in the door.

Where is my dinner bitch? My shirts are wrinkled? WTF? Were you playing video games all day? I don’t actually say these things, but I could go off like I haven’t heard it all before. ROFL

6 Likes

I hate having to sign for deliveries and not having the option to pre-sign. :confounded: I get why they do it and I guess a small part of me is glad they’re all safe and stuff, but it’s seriously inconvenient. Apple lets me pre-sign for a $2,000 computer, but I can’t pre-sign with fed-ex for a replacement cell phone from StraightTalk. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

you had me at ice cream

1 Like

I hate this kinda crap right here! :rage:

4 Likes

I really hate it when you stocking beer at work and one box of bottles falls and slices your hand. :tired_face::tired_face:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about the beer! Oh and your hand (Sorry that is the Aussie in me :grinning:) hope you are ok :cry:

8 Likes

When my Vape Mail doesn’t arrive by the “Expected Delivery Date” You would think that I would be accustomed to it, but NO.

6 Likes

LOL!! :joy::joy: it’s all good. Got it wrapped up.

2 Likes

That is alcohol, and self abuse
Shame on you.
JK

3 Likes

@Skullblade789
ugh I almost forgot about this… now why did you put it back in my head!

4 Likes

Years ago, I may have watched the first few minutes…

:nauseated_face:

4 Likes

OMG, the plumbers are unblocking the sewage at my house. There is a couple of inches of raw sewage covering my back yard. It looks like porridge with dark brown sugar with some orange bits too. The smell is gut wrenching and is permeating everything. :nauseated_face: They have abandoned the snake and have got out the shovels :worried: This is going to be costly!

Shout out to the poor bastards who unblock our drains, that job can’t pay well enough.

Update - Oh my they just hit the blockage and there is now a river of raw sewage running down the driveway and onto the street. When they pierced the seal a high pressure jet of shit mist covered the poor guy working the snake and he is literally up to his knees in it. My neighbour, who is a retired plumber, decided to get involved just for fun. He also now has poo on him, my poo! :astonished::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

3 Likes