What do you really hate?

@Skullblade789 uh oh, why is this bad?

I should add that i dont split up a set of 2 or 4 but i do use in different mods

1 Like

All my pairs are married but I also put them in different mods. I use some of the same pairs between 3 different 2 battery 18650 mods. From the Smok alien, to Smok majesty, to Smoant battlestar.
Our 2 aliens were our first and are still going strong after being our all day runners for over a year. I just wanted something prettier so I got us the Majesty and the Smoant Battlestar recently. I have only used 2 pair of brown cat turds LG, 5 pair of green Samsungs, and just bought some Sony vtc6 also green that dont seem to last as long, but it could just be the battlestarā€™s early cutoff.
Would it be a problem to use married pairs that were used in our Aliens before? So far, I only see one difference and that is that the Battlestar hits harder and drains the batteries faster.

1 Like

Its fine to do that, u marry batts to keep the cycles the same so when u are tired of the short life, its time t throw em out together. Its also a good practice to rotate thier postion every cycle when in series but iam sure someone will love to add thoughts on this

3 Likes

Does anyone know who this is? I donā€™t wanna contribute to this malarky by actually buying the book, but thereā€™s definitely ELR screenshots and possibly some recipe ā€œreuseā€ going on. :confused:

4 Likes

Did you buy it, or is the free sample enough to determine your finds? It is not on kindleunlimited so I cant read the whole thing, and I am not buying itā€¦

3 Likes

Wow, I did see a shot of what looked like the elr calculator in the free sample! It was just a quick perusal thoughā€¦

3 Likes

Didnā€™t and not gonna buy it. The ELR screen shot is what kinda got my hackles up. :angry: @daath did the person ask permission to use site screenshots? Is that allowed if they didnā€™t? Is there anything that can be done if not?

Someone commented on @Mourning_Gloryā€™s Moonbutter recipe and said it was in the book, which is what got me to look in the first place. Did you give them permission?

I donā€™t wanna bust out the pitchforks and torches until Iā€™m sure theyā€™re doin bad things. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I know what you are getting at. I just hope that there isnt much to hate. I always like to hope the best of and for people, unlike my husband who will usually prove me a naive little shit.

3 Likes

If heā€™s doing bad think letā€™s boil him in moonbutter oil

PG dilutant359614
VG dilutant473176.
Butterscotch (Flavorah)42585
Cream (Flavorah)14195
Milk and Honey (Flavorah)9463
Peanut Butter (Flavorah)23658
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah)23658

Roughly 250 gallons I think

2 Likes

First I hear of this. Not exactly sure what can be done :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Looks like amazon is the publisher ā€¦

You do have a copyright msg on the recipe site.

Possibly could ask amazon to pull the book from being sold .

Edit : speaking from experience . Used to write addons for wow when I played hosted on curse . Third party site decided they wanted to host my Files without my permission . I did politely ask them to remove them and got told off basicallyā€¦

Their hosting provider did ask for a Copy of my copyright file . Once they recieved it they shut the offending site down until they remove my files from their siteā€¦

4 Likes

Wow, Well we could all go leave feedback and tell them come check out ELR free :grin:

6 Likes

@tartarusspawn actually I read a few articles recently that recipes are not copyright-able

1 Like

Can you fix my Battle Ground Targets?
JK!

I have only played less than an hour after paying for this past month. At least they fixed it so there is no reoccuring fee now. I feel like WoW is now WoC (world of chorecraft) lately. I guess I am getting too oldā€¦

2 Likes

Yea but pics he uses are cut outs from screen shots directly from ELRā€¦ without giving elr any creditā€¦

Iā€™ve seen websites used for pics in other books but thereā€™s always been a reference to the site under each picā€¦

1 Like

Yes, but will be awhile, first got to rebuild my pc from scratch.

2 Likes

I was speaking stricly of recipes, I know nothing of photos other than most just usually state coprrighted as a deterant.
I dont condone profiting for free useful info or the time and work that went into this site.

2 Likes

Mods that last a week and a half then die.

1 Like

Well that sucks. :confused:

2 Likes

I said that, only paraphrased. Back to the Old Faithful iPV8/Iron Maiden combo.

3 Likes