What do you really hate?

Good safety tip. VapeyMama don’t vape around Bleu. The cat reminds me of Pig Pen. There’s this cloud where ever he goes. Not a vapor could either.

4 Likes

Add a little wild bird dander, cuts the harshness of straight cat hair imo

7 Likes

That is hilarious. It truly fits in this forum. Should I make it VG bird dander or PG bird dander, that is the question!

4 Likes

Depends on what you have access to PG (pelican) is the obvious choice, but really thins out the mix to almost a water consistency. VG (vulture), which is harder to get, thickens it nicely, but adds a slightly peculiar taste.
hehe … too much?

11 Likes

See … that is the type of things that happen when you leave my twisted mind and sense of humor alone and unsupervised :laughing:

5 Likes

Pretty good material in my books. You should do the vaping circuit!

4 Likes

Don’t you just hate when you remember your anniversary and say honey, it’s been a lot of years today, but you didn’t actually remember it because you got the date wrong… by 13 days. I’m in so much trouble…

8 Likes

I haven’t remembered my anniversary for the last 5 years. And yes I’ve been in trouble for the last 5 years

5 Likes

I have no trouble remembering anniversaries. I just forget which one goes with which wife.

7 Likes

You could always blame it on the UFO’s!

3 Likes

Raisins

That is all.

5 Likes

Sam Harris has been annoying me lately

1 Like

Who’s turn was it to supervise him??? Lol! :joy:

1 Like

I concur! Raisins.

2 Likes

1 Like

5 Likes

They are the devils bogies…(boogers if you’re over the water)

4 Likes

What if we’re across the pond?

1 Like

boogers…erm…(shrugs)…what?..lol

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: I thought I was being clever because I’m used to hearing “across the pond” from brits – don’t talk to other Europeans much to be fair so it it’s just that “across the water” is a different lingo meh – whatever, I don’t know what words are. XD

4 Likes