What do you really hate?

Even that knife on the picture already resembles the patience you put in there :sweat_smile:
Poor @VapeyMama ā€¦ or should i say @coffeegrinder :yum:

5 Likes

Yesā€¦poor coffee grinder indeed! I think I scared it a lot with that knife and it decided to stop being so difficult. Thankfullyā€¦ :coffee:

5 Likes

201510_2155_fdbac_sm

You got right into it with the multi tool :rofl:

13 Likes

I will tell you what Iā€™ve learned about coffee equipment, cheaper is better!

4 Likes

I like my k-cup

Makes

Coffee
Hot cocoa
Hot tea
Cider
Ramen noodles
Thera flu

Pretty much anything you need hot filtered water for

Oh did I mention it helps when Iā€™m mixing my juiceā€¦ really hot water for steeping and cleaningā€¦

3 Likes

Wow you must have a pretty fancy one if itā€™s got a filter on it! And Iā€™m not talking about that useless carbon filter that goes in the tank! I didnā€™t know that a regular coffee pot couldnā€™t make hot water!

4 Likes

Having to go to urgent care to have a hearing aid dome removed from my ear. Pay ten grand for friggin hearing aids and the dome comes off in the ear. Talk about the vape industry and ridiculous engineering. What the hell were they thinking?

9 Likes

Are your hearing aids made by Smok by chance?

9 Likes

Lol, probably a subsidiary.

8 Likes

From the fine folks at ā€œEar Today, Gone Tomorrow!ā€ā€¦

6 Likes

Good one. Seriously got a belly laugh out of that. In the triage room she took my blood pressure, pulse rate, temperature, weight, and I told her ā€œno, youā€™re not doing a prostrate examā€. Itā€™s a bizarre world out there.

8 Likes

Iā€™ve come to the conclusion the I hate hosepipes.
The bastards always get caught on something, get kinked stopping the water flow, drip from the connector and the drops always land on your feet. They are always just a bit too short to reach that far corner of the garden.
The problem however is I canā€™t live without it.
I hate that.

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Keep it private

I hate waiting for new mixes with ice cream lb to steep. I mixed last Saturday and Iā€™m telling my selfā€¦donā€™t touch donā€™t touchā€¦when all I want to do is to them them. Sadly, all the notes say that it shines at 3-4 weeks.

7 Likes

This wonā€™t helpā€¦ Or maybe it will, idkā€¦lol It actually is still really good before that 3 week mark! Just not fully creamy yet. You should totally try some. :wink:

4 Likes

I may do a quick test next Fridayā€¦just prior to mixing. Probably should have made double bottles for testing. Grrrr. I know better.

6 Likes

After all @Chrispdx, it IS Thanksgiving.

5 Likes

You need to tase the CREAM!

3 Likes

I hate it when I lend my daughter a few pots and pans with explicit instructions that I need them back by a certain time. And she says, ā€œyeah, no problem Mom! Iā€™ll bring them back tonight after I wash them!ā€ Then three days later Iā€™m trying to figure out how to make mashed potatoes, Mac n cheese, stuffing, and deviled eggs all out of my only saucepan that is hereā€¦ :rage:

5 Likes

We have a key, and know where she lives! And they are still on n bed, they would never know we went and got the stuff back!

3 Likes