What do you really hate?

LMAO
Mind RIGHT to the gutter.

5 Likes

Happy to hear! (Also, not surprised, given it was homemade to start with!) :thumbsup:

I strongly 2nd this! Iā€™ve only had one instance where this turned out to be the case (both sets of batteries ended up drained simultaneously, and unexpectedly). But, in such an event, I know I was beyond thankful that I had the old single battery Sigelei Spark 90w available to get me through ā€œcrunch timeā€. As the alternative thought of possibly reverting to a cigarette was NOT remotely pleasant.

And I wasnā€™t even away from home!!

5 Likes

In the part of Germany where i go it is really hard to find a shop to buy spares from. It would be a 40 or 50 mile trip and the shops are all closed over the holidays until Wednesday or Thursday so you better come prepared!
Travelling with 3 mods and 3 atties, an mtl i can use with people around and 2 crown1. Unfortunately my new Wotofo Flow seems to have a glass tank issue, Iā€™ve broken the original and the spare within 2 weeks.
Oh and of course i will carry about 300ml of liquids, a friend of mine needs a proper introduction into diy.

7 Likes

I really hate I have a brand new toy coming Tuesday or Wednesday .

And Iā€™m all out of pg. well could make some max vg but Iā€™m also out of cotton bacon.

3 Likes

Quick ! Find a Sallyā€™s Beauty store and buy a 10 foot bag of CelluCotton Rayon for $2 !

ask @Cutlass92 about it.

3 Likes

Seriously! Itā€™s such a non-issue now. Letā€™s just make it fully legal in all ways nationwide!!

3 Likes

I hate when someone who isnā€™t even near me starts waving away and coughing at the tiny bit of vape cloud that floated by them outside. Really???

9 Likes

I really hate that I didnā€™t request the day after Christmas off. Ugh.

9 Likes

I had to be at work at 5:45AM. Alarm didnt wake me up but I was awake at 4:45. Just barely made it on time.

6 Likes

ouch !! :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

I really hate judgmental asshats who sit on their high horse during the holidays because they donated a dollar. True story. I was out shopping last week and when asked to donate to the local food bank I had to decline. This bitch behind me turned to her kid and whispered that I was ungrateful and how only good people donate during Christmas. I stopped in my tracks and told her I have no job and only through the grace of God and the generosity of my family am not going to the food bank myself. I then proceeded to tell her that when I was employed charity was not a seasonal thing for me. I described walks for Alzheimerā€™s that I had done, my work with St. Judeā€™s, donating to the food bank and other local charities on a monthly basis. To say that only good people donate once a year is laughable. Good people donate whenever they have the chance and the means to do so and they do not judge or expect praise for it. Itā€™s the right fucking thing to do. For that matter to judge some one you have never met over an action they didnā€™t take is a dick move. You donā€™t know my history, my current situation. So back off bitch!

15 Likes

Weā€™ve got herds of wannabe Church Ladys (SNL) running around this area. They have this bizarre blend of arrogance and entitlement that screams character defect. I would imagine it will be a labeled syndrome within a few years.

10 Likes

Church Lady Syndromeā€¦ :joy:

7 Likes

Perfect, but I doubt it. This is a University town. We will have to wait until some piled higher and deeper trips over it and then it will be named after the doctorā€™s ā€œdiscoveryā€. Probably something like Dolittle syndrome.

8 Likes

Yeah, try reminding them that people can be homeless and/or starving 365 days a year, not just from Thanksgiving to Christmas. Always fun. Keep sipping on your latte from Starbucks while looking at your iPhone, Iā€™ll be over here using my last 5 bucks to buy a vet a sandwich.

11 Likes

I avoid conversations with them entirely. When challenged they go psycho Alinsky into fits of temper. Best just left alone in their little bubbles. Unchallenged theyā€™ll just bumble off in benign stupor.

4 Likes

Actually, itā€™s usually the least charitable that spout off the most. As in, ā€œI donated to the Salvation Army during Christmas, so worship me. I clearly give freely and will try to humble you if you donā€™t.ā€ And the folks that typically give the most do it anonymously, because they understand that there are those less fortunate than you, for whatever reason.

Pervy Louis CK said it well quite sarcasticallyā€¦ During a stand up he said, and I paraphrase, ā€œI was in first class during boarding, and a soldier was walking down the row. I thought about giving up my seat to thank him. I didnā€™t do it, but I felt satisfied and proud of myself for thinking about doing it.ā€

Sums up those loud ā€˜holiday charity onlyā€™ types.

6 Likes

I love my rayon, it doesnā€™t burn and gives cleaner flavor, I used to use cotton bacon, that stuff has got a horrible break in taste.

4 Likes

I really hate below zero tempsā€¦ Today the high is -2, tomorrow its supposed to be -12. :nauseated_face: I swear its giving me wrinkles from all the face scrunching I do when I go outā€¦Idonā€™t know why I live here.

7 Likes

Oh Iā€™m sure you could find some good things about it being cold. Like no bugs, I keeps most of the fruit cakes from going out, and my favorite is itā€™s a good excuse to snuggle!

5 Likes