What do you really hate?

I hate when I am trying to drip and then traffic moves, or the light changes, or a cat comes up and headbutts my hand for a petting.
But I hate tanks even more so far…

6 Likes

Sounds like someone needs a good squonking!

3 Likes

Oh ya!

Get it all hot
While you’re out and about
Give it a squeeze
And the juice comes out!

My sqonker thing
My sqonker thing
I just love playing
with my sqonker thing!

8 Likes

Maybe one day. If I am lucky!

4 Likes

Actually, you can buy one; luck is optional. But I do wish you good luck.

3 Likes

This. Leave those poor folks alone!

6 Likes

Child proof caps that make the dripper tip thingy get stuck in the cap, then ya pour some liguid to mix and the entire, brand new bottle, of sticky marshmallow gets dumped onto the scale. What a dang mess.

6 Likes

When the 510 connector shorts and turns it into plastic crumbles. And it worked so well for about 2 months!
Not so lucky with my mods at the moment.

5 Likes

What i hate is when suddenly your mod is turned up to max thanks to your over ambitious pocket, but didnt notice, and take a puff, only to find out the hard way what the sun itself must taste like…
It tastes like ouch i cant breath, btw.

7 Likes

I know I mention Arctic Fox a lot, but another thing I definitely appreciate about it is a max watts setting, which you can set to help control things such as that. I actually had the arsehole set to max out about 10w more than I vaped it at in case I accidentally bumped the up button.

6 Likes

Speaking of being absent minded, the other day I carelessly tried to vape a can of soda. I squished the side of the can trying to hit the fire button. Hate that.

8 Likes

Oh the things I’ve tried to vape…

9 Likes

What mod? Brand?

3 Likes

Home made dna75

4 Likes

Fixed it! so glad i don’t have to go to Germany with only 2 mods! 3 are the bare minimum for traveling.

4 Likes

Ok now i feel noob with 2 mods living my life :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

You should that’s not nearly enough! You need to get on the interwebz and order yourself a backup for your backup that needs a backup!

6 Likes

I have 2 mods that I never leave the house without, and I don’t go far. One for custard and one for mint. If I vape the mint first, the custard is totally different so it is like 3 flavors. Lol

6 Likes

I hate having to work today, and close the doors on a possible mob of angry would be shoppers. It is gonna be hell and I am scared!

6 Likes

Your absolutely right ! Backup needs backup aswell for when backup fails!
Take that Murphy’s Law ! :metal:

5 Likes