What do you really hate?

Evolution of the monster flies? :astonished:

1 Like

And here I was freaking out at wasps and yellow jackets. This thing actually darts at you all menacing-like.

2 Likes

Any genetics labs or collegeā€™s in your areaā€¦toxic dumpsā€¦ muuaaahahaha!

1 Like

4 Likes

insurance companies, adjusters and contractors!

2 Likes

Kidding, errrr, kinda ā€¦

I hate the my/our politicians do NOT treat our tax money AS our money, they treat it as their own, to do with as they wish, with little to no accountability. START treating is as OUR money, and maybe weā€™ll start to get along again.

6 Likes

I hate hate.
I love love
and Iā€™m kinda ā€œmehā€ about everything in-between.

6 Likes
4 Likes

I hate not checking an order COMPLETELY and discovering that the 10 ml tester bottles that I ordered have no tips! GARRRRRRRHHHH!!!

Iā€™m an idiot of the highest caliber.
grumblegrumblegrumblegrumblegrumblegrumblegrumblegrumblegrumblegrumble

4 Likes

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen someone take a closeup pic of a mosquito :laughing:
OHHH never mind, thatā€™s the Robber Fly. Well ā€¦ never saw a closeup of a Robber Fly either

1 Like

Someone has done it before @Saxon2 >>

8 Likes

@woftam :fu:t3::grinning:

7 Likes

I took a picture because I didnā€™t know what the hell that thing was, I originally thought it was a Gallinipper mosquito, but the pictures were so different.

3 Likes

What the hell is a Gallinipper :joy:

2 Likes

Some type of giant mosquitoā€¦ let me be honest here, while this thing was waiting outside for me I started looking up ā€˜large mosquitoā€™ and ā€˜mosquitos with yellow stripesā€™ because thatā€™s what I thought this thing wasā€¦ a giant mutant mosquito.

5 Likes

Gallon- nipper. I know thatā€™s not how itā€™s officially spelled but, thatā€™s how I remember them. Giant mutant nuclear mosquitoes. And now we know they have an even more blood thirsty and murderous big brother? :scream:

4 Likes

are those the ones with tiger stripes on their back and legs?

1 Like

Theyā€™re also called assassin flies, hereā€™s one feeding on a hover fly. :astonished:

5 Likes

Pubes in my teeth!

6 Likes

Donā€™t lick your balls, let someone else do it. :smiling_imp:

13 Likes