What do you really hate?

Just lean forward and pop your ass out a lil bit while you’re putting your pin in… then those folks behind the monitors will be distracted from seeing your pin! :wink:
I mean, assuming you’ve got a nice butt…

6 Likes

Plumber’s Cleavage!

4 Likes

Ah, I get too many phone numbers and marriage proposals when I do that.

3 Likes

I really hate getting excited about finding nicely steeped bottle of juice (in the bottom of my purse) from September, only to try it and realize its total shit. :cry:

7 Likes

Assuming I keep my failures, I put them in a specific box so I don’t get that happy-then-dejected feeling.

1 Like

Purse steeping again. Lol.

3 Likes

I’m dumping this nasty shit so i don’t ever accidentally try it again. Weird thing is that the finger test was great, but vaping it… :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

How I roll, bro. :wink:

3 Likes

Ugh and now I have to rewick. No way I’m gonna try to vape past that flavor. :angry:

2 Likes

Tasting a liquid and not being able to nail the flavor profile. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Double ugh to both of these, so true. Worse even VM is trying a bad juice shortly after you just re-wicked. Really hate that.

And trying to nail the flavor profile is easily my most frustrating thing about mixing (probably other folks’ as well).

3 Likes

When some nasty burnt smells enter my car while driving to work and I check my mod, then my backup mod, about have a heart attack, and that wasnt even it. It was some other burnt smell.

1 Like

Totally feeling this post with the bottle of “pineapple upside down cake” from September 11th that I cracked open this morning. Maybe I can pawn it off on @cutlass. Where’s the freaking pineapple???:rage:

I’m such a failure.

1 Like

The finger test should be a good indicator.

1 Like

Must resist innuendos.

Do you all realize the amount of pain you are all causing me? Well do you.

5 Likes

/wanders through muttering 'stuck in his thumb, pulled out a plum"for some random reason…

1 Like

Nope.
A lot of fruits fade over extended periods.

2 Likes

True and pineapple cake is hard to nail down. I have not found a decent pineapple yet.

2 Likes

This makes me feel a lot better then!!

3 Likes

And now I’m married again… :open_mouth:

3 Likes