What do you really hate?

I think there is a line buddy. So why don’t you make like Copernicus and navigate your way to the back.

“Meant in a truly loving and sarcastic way. Not mean at all. Seriously.”

1 Like

Your talking to a land locked sailor… lol
Married life is okay… as long as she stays up stairs and leaves the down stairs to me lol
(Boy am I glad she doesn’t read these… if my life was like @Cutlass92 and @Molly_Mcghee I’d be in real trouble right now…

7 Likes

You and me both buddy.

5 Likes

I apologize…

2 Likes

Smelled like burnt anal hairs.

1 Like

Now that’s something I don’t wanna know if I actually hate

2 Likes

You just dont know until you have been there.

2 Likes

I really hAte waiting

Out of pg and order don’t arrive til Wednesday

And new flavors also arrive Wednesday

So Wednesday I will be making

Monkey fart
Mountain Dew
Strawberry margarita
Chocolate covered strawberries
Strawberry hubba babba
Sassy strawberry v2

But until then I’m like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting on Santa to come deliver my toys…

God I hated Christmas Eve as a kid…

2 Likes

And now for the weather!

2 Likes

But the difference is that I’d just give @Cutlass92 some major shit and then move on :wink:

Cause I’m freaking awesome :sunglasses: like that!

5 Likes

You are!
10 char

Blockquote

3 Likes

How does that work? My husband has no interest in foruming despite all of mine in different forums over the years. He just gets annoyed when I mention it. He will ask who I am “texting” and I tell him “anyone who cares” and that it is public and he can see it anytime. Lol

5 Likes

OmGosh. Ain’t that the truth!
Back just out of high school “the group” used to hang out frequently (usually 4-6 guys, and their g/f’'s or dates)…and I recall one specific night where there was a “semi-daisy-chain reaction” thanks to one person deciding to light their farts. Several tried it, problem is, some weren’t as forceful as others, and I distinktly recall one of them jumping up and screaming in pain about the “fire” that remained ignited underneath the clothing… ROFLMAO

6 Likes

I remember a first aid training where the paramedic warned us never to light a fart because it can “backfire” and cause really bad internal burns. Not sure if that’s just a story to scare 15 year olds straight but i never got the images out of my head.

5 Likes

In my 20s and already married, the subject of flammable farts came up and I didnt believe him. He said it was in fact true but with side effects. I wanted proof and I got it. I will never forget his sacrifice of perfectly intact anal hairs.

3 Likes

Not sure what is worse the cold spell you guys are having or Aussie summer in the country.

melt

8 Likes

I do that too

2 Likes

My feelings exactly I kind of miss getting underway I could go for a Westpac right now
:anchor:

5 Likes

Only in Australia eh? Next thing you know some will say dingos are eating babies. Lol

3 Likes

That one really isn’t one to joke about.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/11/world/asia/australia-dingo-inquest/index.html

1 Like