What do you really hate?

24852570_10212849446982570_3368418821460815429_n

7 Likes

I am surprised you have any left in the bag! Well technically there half in the bag which is more appropriate for a true booze wench :smirk:

7 Likes

Oh makes perfect sense now…

4 Likes

LOL I keep getting images of the last moments of the Hindenburg.
Oh, the humanity!

5 Likes

I am good. Different Navy now.

5 Likes

I am so controlling the urge to do 15 minutes of jokes re: “Fire in the Colon”. It would be too easy of a setup for @Cutlass92 …who the last time he smelled burnt ass hair was at the Salon getting a Perm
[apologies… that one was irresistible]
:zipper_mouth_face: :fortune_cookie:

9 Likes

If I had tried to light my farts on New Year’s Eve …after 4 days of Chili consumption, that Crime Scene would have been on Unsolved Mysteries! It was bad enough I had to sit close to the fireplace all evening …well “Banished” would be more accurate. Not safety conscious in retrospect.

6 Likes

Because the needs of the many outweighed the needs of the one!

7 Likes

Damn @Molly_Mcghee you keep telling my secrets! Stop it wu-mon you know how self conscious I get!

5 Likes

They were gonna figure out how you went bald eventually.

6 Likes

Oh now you wanna bring up how I like it when you “dragon breath” my head!? I was your idea to do it to me in the first place, why woul I ask you to light your farts and aim them at the top of my head!?

5 Likes

Wrong-o. Lies!

3 Likes

Who’s lying now!?

3 Likes

-18 last week. Forecast for Wed 1/10 47F. Thurs 50. Crazy. Nuckin Futs.

4 Likes

I know, why is indiana weather so goofy?

4 Likes

Hence the saying, “Welcome to Indiana! If you don’t like the weather, wait five minutes!”

4 Likes

OMG! Now I have this image of @Cutlass92 with all of his facial hair singed and the Oh-shit Wile E. Coyote look on his face stuck in my head. Not pretty. Not pretty at all.

9 Likes

That’s fairly accurate.

1 Like

Capture

6 Likes

Things that could have been yelled across the room for $500 please Alex! :laughing:

6 Likes