What does "short" mean on my mod?

Not to derail but do you Mancs use a different type of cotton bud to us Midlanders? Is there not cotton on each end of the bud?

3 Likes

lolā€¦no, I get them from work, itā€™s a wooden stick with cotton on one end, really long onesā€¦youā€™re quite right though most people get the normal ones I didnā€™t even thinkā€¦

2 Likes

3 Likes

Oh Thank you. Atleast let me pay you for shipping. Thank you Thank you, my mod is shot. Do you fix mods ?

3 Likes

Wow I love my ELR Familia. Mr sinnister has offered to send me one Thank you so so much. I guess in the future i need to have more the one mod at a time.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a big no on paying for ship Lolā€¦ I donā€™t fix modsā€¦ I can but no time really. This mod Iā€™m sending you can run on one or two 18650 batteries. Do you need any? Iā€™ll throw them in if so. Youā€™re still at the address I have from the christmas gift exchange?

7 Likes

Thank you. I have a couple batteries for it. You are so nice. I love this place.

5 Likes

Yes the same address. Ill PM it to you again.

4 Likes

Before you throw away your old mod make sure that itā€™s not bugging out on a shorted atomizer. In can be due to coils touching (if installed properly it will not short). Once it says itā€™s shorted reset the mod by getting out the batteries and/or check with a different atomizer that you know is fine.

A friend had similar issues after installing MyEvic on his Cuboid.

2 Likes

ok Thank you.

1 Like

iā€™ve had this happen with a couple of mods, and found that you can sometimes fix it by

a: cleaning out the 510 connection with a cotton bud and some iso alcohol or something,

b: gently pushing the pin in the mod a few times, up and down.

the spring loaded pins can sometimes get stuck. also, try screwing your tank on really slowly and watch the resistance reading on the mod, to see if itā€™s getting a good connection on the way in, but shorting when itā€™s fully tightened. iā€™ve had this happen as well.

3 Likes

Sinner, youā€™re one hell of a guy. We need more people like you in the world

5 Likes

Thank you brother. Kind words from a kind man. :fist:

6 Likes