What Flavor Would You Like to See Made?

It’s a strange one, that’s for sure?

2 Likes

I have no idea if it’s any good but Bickford makes a raisin flavor.

I saw it here: Raisin (BD) - DIY Vapor Supply

3 Likes

I’ve only tried it twice in my life. The first time for 3 years, the second time for 5 years :grinning:

Muscadine. A good Muscadine grape would be good.

5 Likes

Miracle Whip … yuck ! That shit is disgusting
:nauseated_face:

3 Likes

Check out Dogma by ConcreteRiver. It might give you some ideas, at least.

1 Like

1 Like

We have teewurst and mettwurst that I loved to eat as a child, same with quark and ruebenkraut. I always thought its something everybody eats, then I moved to the US and well I mostly cook from scratch since the basic German ingredients are not available or have been americanised (unfortunately not in a good way). Importing it can be expensive but sometimes I do that… Anyways while I miss all that stuff, I doubt I would love vaping it… Same for beer lol

1 Like

I don’t know if you have tried German Flavours Concentrates, but their Quark is delicious. It is the only Yogurt flavor that I have found to be consistently awesome. I have gotten a few from Vaperstek.org and they have some really unique flavors. Erdbeer Joghurt and Peach Joghurt are really nice as well, along with Vanilla Crescents. I think the Quark is on the last page. Really yummy.

http://www.vaperstek.org/german-flavors/

3 Likes

I have not tried them because the reviews were horrible, so I was kinda scared ordering from the vendor as well as getting the German concentrates. I was holding my breath for Jungle Flavors to create something like it. I might give it a try, thanks for pointing me in a direction :slight_smile:

I’ve settled for tfa Greek yoghurt, nothing to do with quark I know, but I got tired chasing the true European flavor profiles barely anyone can get right, and its not that its impossible to create in a flavor profile for vaping but maybe there’s no demand for it, or people wanted to make it more universal or its to expensive, who knows… Yet vape train gets closer to true Italian/German/French flavors than the actual manufacturers that are advertising it as such. I will never stop to be amazed about that lol.

1 Like