What happened to the crown coils!

Yeah sorry, I am laying here, unable to sleep, and kind of glossed over your post, haha. Misunderstood at first. People will do anything to get a buck and don’t care who they step over to do it. Hopefully you can get some real ones soon, for it is the best tank on the market with stock coils

1 Like

No worries. I have authentic ones now that I got at the local vape shop. I have about a month before I need more, but after your problems, I might need to start shopping or talk to @Mr_Cloud

2 Likes

The coils I have are authentic. If you want them, call or text me at
682-551-6992. I’ll be happy to prove they are real.

1 Like

Oh I’m good. I build my own coils and only use my crown/stock if I’m somewhere I can’t easily build.
Thanks though!

1 Like

https://www.elementvape.com/uwell-crown-replacement-tc-coil-0-25-ohm-pack-of-4
Element Vape has them, but the link I posted is the only ones that have the 0.25’s

2 Likes

I just saw this. I use the .5 ohm. I will text you for info if that’s ok.

Sure, call or txt amytime

I just got an email notification that ecig.com’s coil are back in stock. Out of curiosity, I took a look to see if they had sold out already, to discover they have raised their price?? They are now $9.19 per pack of 4. Thankfully I don’t buy them anymore, but they are no longer one of the best prices around. From 7.99 to 9.19

1 Like

Holy shit (i assume you missed a . )

2 Likes

@DarthVapor they raised the price on most items since yesterday ! They have a 20% off sale going on. I’ve bought from them alot…NO MORE !!!

3 Likes

That’s bogus! I always shopped there, when I could. They had the best prices on everything! Fuckers. It appears they lowered their free shipping though? Not that it matters, but I thought it used to be $75, not $40. Either way, no more ecig for me

2 Likes

I don’t complain or bash anyone on here…but to raise prices by as much as 20% and MORE, then run a 20% off sale is BULLSHIT !!! I’m certainly not a Big customer with Ecig.com, but a faithful one…never again. I’ll pay more elsewhere, just out of principle.

2 Likes

So I just noticed that ecig.com just lowered their crown coils back to $7.81, after they stopped their 20% off sale, when they raised them to $9.19… That’s some shady shit right there!

3 Likes

Yes, I stopped buying anything from them when they started the 20% off sale. All the prices went up across the board, and I didn’t like the sneakiness.

4 Likes

Your right…that is straight up Bull Shit & Piss poor business practices! There are to many HONEST vendors that would be happy to take our money.

1 Like