WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

Really good useful tip there since i have seen on reviews how wire pieces have been falling into those holes. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Thank you for that tip…I never would have known to do that or the fact that could happen at all had you not mentioned it!!!

2 Likes

Realised I’ve not been on any other social media platform for the last few days because I’m spending so much time on here - this community is so lovely :blush:

7 Likes

No prob…@ozo helped me with this tip a while back…def helps!

1 Like

Being from Canada I don’t find this funny at all… Winter is coming :disappointed_relieved: :snowflake:

2 Likes

After moving to a new place 2 weeks ago…finally starting to unpack and get my home office/lab going. Still waiting on some pieces to come in (art etc.) but little by little it’s getting there (that’s what made me smile today)…multi color changing led lighting for the desk and led back lighting for the mod displays and shelf.
I haven’t been as active on ELR for about a month because of packing, moving…life…but I’m looking forward to finishing this room and getting back with my ELR family. I think my sisters @Anonymiss and @VapeyMama will appreciate the walls :wink:

18 Likes

Wow…that’s some serious lookin stuff! Very nice. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks JoJo :smiley: can’t wait to be done and get back to mixing and chatting.

1 Like

Beautiful. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That is because ELR is all you really need when it comes to socializing online!!! Such great people and vast amounts of knowledge about what we love to do! What more could one want!

5 Likes

This doesn’t surprise me at all! @ozo is a saint! He is an awesome person with a big heart and he always helps if he can!

Oh and btw…very nice set up at your new place! Congrats on the new home!

3 Likes

Totally agree - couldn’t have put it better :+1::smiley:

2 Likes

That is very depressing.

Take a lot of pictures of Sean now…so you will remember what he looks like when he comes home occasionally.
I hope Millis takes care of him. I shall increase my prayers for you and your family. School is free if he stays at Millis a year, right?

@MisterSinner

Very nice…I see you hired an interior designer.

@SunnyT

You make me blush.
[my arms aren’t long enough to properly hug you]

4 Likes

Very impressive. Thank you for sharing!!

2 Likes

Yes. It is.
Thank you always for your prayers dear Ozo. Hugs

2 Likes

Hahaaaaaaaa the Anonymous Designers…good idea

1 Like

@SunnyT

These are what I got to plug the holes.
The long ones came first, and need trimming on both ends, then they sent me the short ones.
They work well, but will fall out if you dance with your 521TAB, :smile_cat:
I would have put a couple in the box if I had known…

5 Likes

I built my first coil today and I’m vaping on it right now! It’s not pretty, but it works!! That totally made me smile. :smiley:

13 Likes

That is Awesome! Congrats on breaking another hurdle!

2 Likes

Love your setup brother

1 Like