WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

‘Resin Hybrid’ I think has a ring to it…:thinking:

2 Likes

It cant hurt to give her ideas eh…lmaoo…

I’ll just photoshop the birth certificate after :wink::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Yes! Then give her the photoshopped copy and wait for the reaction. Although you might need to be in full armor before you attempt this

3 Likes

I know a place where he can get full body armor before he pulls the birth certificate thingy :laughing:

2 Likes

zeppola does have a nice ring to it but naming a baby after a greasy berry donut flavor might not be a good idea. However if you gave her a vape of zeppola and she says she loves it, then you found your new name

4 Likes

If he is going with FA flavor names i think Liquid Amber will do it for him, maybe not so much for the mother or the child but i think @Pugs1970 will love it.

3 Likes

I genuinely do actually…

Is that wrong?..and this time round I am also determined to see if ‘Mothers milk’ is an accurately named flavour…:thinking:

4 Likes

Nothing wrong with that at all as far as i know, nothing, no no.
Are you suspecting that someone is milking mothers and uses that milk in liquids? All i can say to that is Illuminati.

4 Likes

Oh @Pugs1970 are you pregnant if so congrats mate (thats all the nice stuff said) now for the hang shit part.

Dude you have 5 kids? Is that true? All I can say if it is if damnit go and buy a new tv it will give you something else to do… I do have an line about taking another piss in the gene pool but this is not the time or place lol.

Seriously though man happy for you both.

4 Likes

lmao…NO!..I have 2…and one on the way!..unless you guys know something I don’t?..I mean it’s entirely possible…
I wasn’t a ‘shy’ young fella…
And I used to drink a lot…
many a morning I woke up on the kitchen floor with no recollection of the nights proceedings only to be greeted by the dog trying not to make eye contact with me…:rolling_eyes:
JK!

it was the cat…

6 Likes

I hope for your sake that you got those bad sleeping habits under control…

2 Likes

for the pets sake yes…the dogs didn’t mind so much…but the fish objected terribly…

2 Likes

And when you say fish in the same sentence as sleeping on the floor you gotta have mudskippers, am i right?
If not i don’t see why the fish would object…

2 Likes

Whew I was gunna say 5 what a handful (see what i did there lol)

Great news tho mate.

4 Likes

no no…I was referring to the time I woke up with a goldfish bowl on my head, a cat on my …wait
you know what…some images need never be imagined?..

totally had to google what a mudskipper was…can’t say they ‘did’ anything for me dude…not my type lol

3 Likes

haha…yes yes very clever lol…thanks man :wink:

1 Like

Didn’t you tell me a week ago you were so slammed drunk you pissed your bed? Or was that your car seat?

3 Likes

Thanks for bringing that up…

I wasn’t drunk :disappointed:

I just forgot to do potty before I went to bed …

4 Likes

You can’t talk about ‘life changing’ and ‘puking up dinner’ and not expect the more intuitive gender to pick up on it, dear. I assumed you’d tell us when you were ready lol.

Congratulations to both you and your wife - and I look forward to seeing little PA’s Joy or PA’s Amber. :baby:

6 Likes

He might go for Stab Wood Resin PMW Priscilla in the end or Hybrid Hugo.

4 Likes