WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

Bust a nut is the bomb!!!

2 Likes

It certainly is, I`m gonna look for a rich creamy toffee flavour to add to it for a variant.

2 Likes

This came in the mail today. I am very happy. Ever since seeing the @Whiterose0818 mod with it on there my interest has peaked on owning the rosary. I am so happy.

8 Likes

Actually fits me and my bluntness, lol.

1 Like

Very Nice!!! I really like rosary beads. Iā€™m not Catholic, but I think they are really pretty and meaningful!

2 Likes

Just the fact that itā€™s Friday makes me think about smiling a little more :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

We had a hell of a storm last night, even some hail. If all that rain had been snow weā€™d probably have three feet! :flushed:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll take rain over snow any day!

3 Likes

Well what do you knowā€¦:laughing: nice one brother.

4 Likes

We soo need to swap locationsā€¦

Well sad at first. I finished a 60 ml of @Alisa Bust a nut. Thought well I cannot get to my lab to make another. Tears up. Then looked in my reserve coffee cans and found another 60 ml that had steeped for a month. Oh happiness.

6 Likes

Hope this isnā€™t gonna turn into a help me name my five puppies in a row thread.

2 Likes

Haā€¦noā€¦no it isntā€¦I may as well tell you actually seeing as Iā€™ve slipped up on here already although only @Lolly picked up on it lolā€¦
Iā€™m going to be a dad again :grin:

13 Likes

And you want us to come up with a name for the kid do you?
All i can say if that is so is POOR kid to have to live with a name made up by any of us :laughing:

Congrats to being a 6th time dad. Think i heard someone say you got 5 already :laughing:

5 Likes

YAY! Watch out for a huge baby shower box from all your friends at ELR

5 Likes

We might have to nickname you Rabbit instead of Pugs

5 Likes

I thought we already used that name behind his back?

5 Likes

lmaoā€¦I donā€™t even get a say in this oneā€¦I named my other 2, although 1 of them is with a different mum their names confuse my mother (Kieran & Keira)

I tried to put forth a name but apparently Zeppola Therion Inawera Foster might get the little one bullied :disappointed:

7 Likes

I would guess Hugo after the arctic dolphin mod is out of the question as well.
And naming the kid Stab wood something is a bad ideaā€¦

4 Likes

Your loving brothers and sisters will assist with the new ā€œhelp Rabbit name his new babyā€ thread

3 Likes