WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

That’s my baby, he wanted his peanut butter crackers.

3 Likes

Please join the KickStarter Campaign for my latest invention …a purse with a zipper on the top and the bottom. Need your wallet …sunglasses? Top zipper. Need a ballpoint pen? a quarter? that 60 day old bottle of juice? …bottom zipper. Wait? maybe I need a middle zipper for your pistol or paperback book? :grin:

14 Likes

Ok I actually did just find another bottle of buttered naughty girl in my purse… :flushed: :laughing:

11 Likes

Just cleaned out my purse and came up with FOUR bottles of juice ranging from 6 weeks to 10 weeks in steeping. Maybe i should just start using my purse as the steeping storage! :joy: Or I could empty my purse more often…

7 Likes

I’m not even kidding, its the best place to steep. Dark, regular agitation, and well hidden under 80 bagillion receipts, every coloring sheet from the last month (x4 kids), and a shameful three bags worth of sugar free caramel wrappers…

9 Likes

Exactly! :joy::+1:t2:

4 Likes

Everyone with a cat has probably experienced this at least once. Kitten in the tree.

5 Likes

In the steep purse?

3 Likes

Lol the first bottle I found was in the vape cave but yes the second was in the purse :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah, just found a bottle of butter tobacco from April. That with whiskey, damn fine combo.

4 Likes

The Vape/Steep-Purse … :thinking:
(Marketing stunt is forming…)

6 Likes

As long as there’s a wine bladder with spigot in the bottom and a slot for my gun, I’m game! Right @VapeyMama?

5 Likes

Fuck yes. :wine_glass:

5 Likes

just leave this here as an xmas idea for you (that is if you don’t already have one)

11 Likes

I figure this is more her speed! She could even get a used one!:rofl::nauseated_face:
The WineRack 200-008 The Wine Rack, Medium https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001FYZZI2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_jg1kAbAXKQ7QN

4 Likes

One of each for both of them may have em covered for a few hours on a Friday

4 Likes

I think your giving that thing to much credit, Have you ever seen @Molly_Mcghee wine glass? Holds 3/4 of a bottle of wine!

6 Likes

maybe try the # The BeerBelly 200-001 The 80-Ounce Beer Belly

4 Likes

That would ruin the lines of my dress!

6 Likes

My boobs would get magically and drastically smaller! :joy:

4 Likes