What is Flavorah up to?

Got some new stuff in today…but my sniffer is broke today! Some of these are obvious, but what is lovage?

Anybody got some input?

2 Likes

Kind of a leafy plant. I believe the leafs can be used in salads and the seeds from it used like a spice like dill, or fennel seeds.

2 Likes

“The taste of the foliage is, admittedly, unsubtle – much like celery’s, but stronger. Nonetheless, it has its place in the kitchen. Early in the season, before bloom, it’s a bit milder and you can toss a handful of the leaves into a green salad. They are also good in soups, stews, sauces and other cooked dishes, used the way you would celery”

OH MY goodness… ‘Trix Cereal’ ??? I have a friend that’s gonna LOVE me to play around with that one!

1 Like

Its hard to see, but that one says ‘chocolate deutsch’

1 Like

Dutch Chocolate!!! oh my my my…

1 Like

…got a little care package today from Brendan at Flavorah, as well. :wink:

…sensing from just doing a smell test from the bottles, most of these flavors will be stellar mixed with various tobaccos in my stash.

4 Likes

Yup, thats the same care package I received…but I’m curious where you got the description sheet?

1 Like

Ditto here. Sheet was in the box.

2 Likes

Got mine today as well. I already been a mixin! Mixed some of the Dragon Fruit with Candy Roll. A bit harsh ATM but I’ll bet a few days steep it will sing like Adele. And if it works as mixed it will be the lowest flavor percentage of any recipe I have aside from the single-flavor ones with MF flavors.

Candy Dragon (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Candy Roll (Flavorah) 1
Dragon Fruit (Flavorah) 2

Flavor total: 3%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

I got one too…

2 Likes

All this time I thought Lovage was a Dan the Automator project.

1 Like

Me too ! I see lovage with strawberries !!! It was my favorite straight away !! Then the chocolate and then Dragon fruit heck I’m excited for them all !!!

1 Like

i didnt get a sheet…:confounded:

Amy, I was thinking and sniffing, sniffing and thinking. My mind with the Lovage kept coming back to Medicine Flower’s Watermelon. I also had visions of Forest Fruit, Mango and Peach. Being the strawberry lover I am you would think I would have conjured that one up first. Now you got me thinking some more and it’s getting close to bed time. GRRRRRR…in a good way :wink:

3 Likes

i love love love me some dragonfruit and my favorite dragonfruit so far is TPA…even bought a 16oz bottle from TFA direct for $16…
dont know when i’ll try my FLV df, so if anyone wants to do some side by side notes with the two, lemme know…

1 Like

My tracking says it was delivered to my work at 5:45pm this evening, so I’m excited to see all of those flavorings as well! woot!!

1 Like

I put a little dap on my finger and tasted it. I think it’s going to be a good one. Nay, very good.

2 Likes

i usually mix 2-5% in a 10ml bottle of 70/30 mix then finger taste it right away…usually gives a good idea of the taste

1 Like

How did you all end up with the same items? Is there a subscription or something?

When I think of foliages and different sprig like spices I often think of fruit salads. Being a vegetarian an all you tend to become creative bc salad can be boring But it doesn’t have to be ! One of my all time favorite strawberry salads is with balsamic vinegar and walnuts. So lovage is similar to taste they say of celery and that right there makes me think fruit. I did however add it to MF watermelon and FLV dragon fruit already too :wink: I gotta see how this stuff steeps but its the one that has me intrigued and excited yay Brendan !

Oh and I made that Wtm salad and added the zen gardens and lets just say it’s smelling pretty spiffy who knows how it’ll taste. I got get ready 4 bed too bummers. Day shift sucks , i’ll be back on nights come the end of the week woo hoo.

2 Likes