What is Flavorah up to?

DAng it! I KNEW that. Sheesh… I was so tired last night. Apologies to anyone offended!

2 Likes

do you, by chance, know the story of Pennsylvania Dutch? it basically explains Americans and their misunderstanding of Dutch and Deutsch…
my mother is born and raised in Germany and i lived in Germany for 10 years…

1 Like

I will tell the entire Dutch nation that you didn’t mean to offend them, darn girl, we have a history and it still hurts! :sweat_smile:[quote=“Whiterose0818, post:27, topic:40348”]
do you, by chance, know the story of Pennsylvania Dutch?
[/quote]I read about that but am still shattered… :scream:

This goes way back to the late 19th Century, when German folk were migrating to Pennsylvania and were calling eachother ‘Deutsch’ in front of the English-speaking populous, ignorant of the difference.

See… I do know SOME things. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Question is, does Brendan mean Dutch Chocolate or German Chocolate? That’s exactly what I wondered when I saw it, but in my mind I settled on German Chocolate since he used the word “cake” in the description.

That’s exactly what I was about to say. LoL. Not gonna lie, I didn’t know there was a difference. Learn something new every day around here! So…we’re going with german chocolate? There was a thread around here at one point in time of someone looking for a german chocolate cake recipe…wonder if this would help?

To be honest, I always thought it were the Belgians and the Swiss who made chocolate. We have a Verkade chocolate factory here but when it comes to luxury chocolate the Belgians are the best.

Germans are well known for their cakes so that might be it.

1 Like

Heck, I didn’t get the care package!!! Must be a really nice guy, this Brendan!!!

Me neither :no_mouth:

1 Like

I’m jealous :neutral_face:

1 Like

Lot’s of people make that mistake! :slight_smile:

http://www.hersheys.com/images/products/3480/hershey-bars-milk-chocolate_lg.png

3 Likes

Holy cow…is it just me or is the lovage super thick like syrup?? Finger test, doesn’t have much flavor or scent. Kinda looks and tastes like molasses. Very interesting.

1 Like

i believe Brendan is the owner

where are you located?

I put a small drop of this Flavorah Lovage on the back of my hand just now and rubbed it into the skin. It is sticky and dark, but I do smell an earthy-celery-type aroma. Surprisingly, when I tasted it, all I get right now is a very slight sweetness. But, I have to say that aroma IS enticing.

Edit: After trying it again with 2 drops, I do get the light earthy celery flavor on my tongue now.

i have some small bottles at my house…i’ll share…which of the flavors would you like me to send?
gimme a list and PM your address and you too shall receive a care package

3 Likes

Aaawww, you are so sweet, but I was just playing! You don’t have to do that!

PM your address and a list of what you wanna try…they arent all new flavors, so you may have some or may not want some…

5 Likes

:+1: Winner ! You rock, @Whiterose0818 .

4 Likes

Oh my goodness… I’m sitting here at work with this new box of flavorings, sniffing them, tasting a drop or 2 of each flavor … I couldn’t wait.

I dropped 3 drops of the Honey Bee into the 20ml or so of my Almond Cookies & Cream ejuice for the heck of it.
WOWeee. Strong Honey. But, it’s definitely Honey! Gonna have some fun with this one!
Pic just because. …

6 Likes