What is the best recipe you've made that's a shake n vape!

Something like that. Not sure I’ve ever had a shortbread cookie…or an English biscuit for that matter. I’m sure our local Brits will chime in and set us all straight on the true meaning of biscuits. :wink:

4 Likes

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/83918/creamy+cheesecake good from the get-go.

5 Likes

Thank you Jojo

2 Likes

Looks really yummy!

1 Like

OMG none of my tests have turned out time to look through this for a quick recipe. i’ll be out of vapeable juice by 7 am and I work until 5 pm lol. Why oh why do I have no shake and vape recipes lol.

2 Likes

If you have all (or most) of the flavors, @SthrnMixer’s Strawberry Cheesecake Shake is one of the best SnV’s I’ve had. I’ve made two versions subbing TPA cheesecake (NOT graham crust) and Cap’s NY Cheesecake and both were excellent.

Strawberry Cheesecakeshake (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Cheesecake (LA) 3
Marshmallow (TPA) 3
Strawberries and Cream (CAP) 5
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 5
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 4

Flavor total: 20%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
8 Likes

Wow, it makes me just swell up with pride to see a post like this. Thanks Jo. I’m glad out of all the so-so mixes I’ve made there are a couple of decent ones.

Question - when you sub the cheesecake what % are you using of TPA and CAP? It so happens I am out of LOR and not buying anything in the near future.

Oh, and just in case I haven’t said it recently, if anyone who likes Bavarian Cream gets a chance to try LorAnn’s version they won’t be disappointed.

7 Likes

I’ve made or favorited several of your recipes. We seem to have pretty similar tastes and you make good stuff! I’ve got Monkey Nuts and Baker Avenue in ‘the box’ right now. :wink: For the shake, I used 3% TPA Cheesecake in one and 3% NY Cheesecake in the other. I think I preferred the TPA Cheesecake for a shake and vape. The NY Cheesecake was a little too sharp for my tastes to begin with, but it seemed to mellow okay. Also, instead of 5% Strawberry Ripe I did 3% Strawberry Ripe and 4% Sweet Strawberry (Cap), which is my go-to strawberry flavor. I should probably just make a base of those two since I only use them together. :smile:

6 Likes

So you’re using Sweet Strawberry instead of Strawberries and Cream? Oh and hey, a little bit back I went in and subbed TPA Marshmallow for EM in a few recipes. This was one of them. I didn’t keep the original recipe with EM and don’t remember the percentage I was using, but I think this one thing may remove it from the shake and vape lineup. I haven’t made it since doing that so can’t say for sure but I’m willing to bet the EM is what made it shake and vape because the cheesecake and ice cream (in my experience) tends to need some steep time. If you’ve made it with Marshmallow instead of EM I would be interested in hearing your thoughts.

2 Likes

This is the recipe after I adapted:

Ingredient %
Cheesecake (TPA) 3
Marshmallow (TPA) 2
Strawberries and Cream (TPA) 4
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 3
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 4
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 4

I think it was best within the first week or two after making it. After about a week an a half it seemed like the flavors became a little muted. I have in my notes to up VBIC and switch out TPA cheesecake for Cap, which is what I did for the v2. At SnV the v2 wasn’t as good. It just hit 1 week steep so I’m gonna try it over the next day or so with everything else I made at that point and I’ll get back to you. :wink:

Interestingly, the Berry Cookie Custard I adapted from SirRisc’s Cookie custard also has the Strawberry Ripe/Sweet Strawberry combo and it was best between 1-2 weeks. I wonder if Cap’s Sweet Strawberry (and maybe the entire “Sweet” line) has EM in it and that is what is causing the flavors to get muted over time.

EDIT: I couldn’t wait!! I should be getting ready for class but I just had to try it. :stuck_out_tongue: I rewicked the Magma so it’s got a little ‘new wick’ flavor, but it’s yummy! I think I like v2 better now. The NY Cheesecake brings a little of the graham crust. I do think if I make it again I will drop either the sweet strawberry or the Strawberry and cream % a little. But, I’m gonna let it steep and see what it does. It smells JUST like a strawberry cheesecake milkshake.

6 Likes

This I can make my CAP isn’t much and I don’t think I’ll be buying more, I can’t taste their flavors.

2 Likes

Right now, I would have to say my Yoda recipe …

5 Likes

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/161334/Strawberry+Cheesecake Big tiny strawberry cheese cake I really like it hope I am not doing any thing wrong posting it this way

8 Likes

Funny how I have a box of Cinnamon Toast cereal hanging about for the 2 am munchies. This might just save my belt line as it’s almost exactly like it. Thank you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Here is a spin off on the Black cherry yogurt

Sinful chocolate covered cherry ice cream

Ingredient %
Black Cherry (TPA) 2
brownie flavor express 5.5
Cherry (INAWERA) 2.5
Cream Whipped (FA) 0.5
Greek Yogurt (TPA) 3
Milk Condensed (FA) 0.5
Tres Leches (FW) 2.26

Flavor total: 16.26%

2 Likes

I seen I had a couple more that got deleted so I made v2’s of them anyhow so i’ll post those here to share!

Velvet cupcakes with CCI

Ingredient %
Cake Batter (CAP) 5
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) 1.5
Red Velvet Cake (TPA) 3
Super Sweet (CAP) 1
Vanilla Cupcake (FW) 5
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 5

Flavor total: 20.5%

*****Creamy strawberry ATTY milk v2

Ingredient %
Cream Fresh (FA) 2
Graham Cracker (TPA) 5
Malted Milk (TPA) 0.4
Strawberries and Cream (TPA) 4
Strawberry (NWF) 3
Sweet Cream (TPA) 1
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 2.5

Flavor total: 17.9%

Strawberry Watermelon Cream v2

Ingredient %
LA-MELON 2
Shisha Strawberry (INAWERA) 2
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 2
Sweet Cream (CAP) 3
Vanilla Cupcake (FW) 3
Watermelon (Clear) (LA) 3

Flavor total: 15%

While the last two are not really shake and vapes but more of a 2-3 day steepers they get really good really quick. Sorry I am trying to correct the posts that link back to no recipes.

5 Likes

Here’s a few more shake and vapes I made today that aren’t of the typical fruits but they are really yummy !

Hazynuts

Ingredient %
CreamStone v1 2.6
Hazelnut (FW) 2
Marshmallow (FW) 1.5
Nut Mix (FA) 1
Peanut Butter (Flavorah) 2

Flavor total: 9.1%

Black walnut-fig ice cream

Ingredient %
Black Walnut (LA) 1.26
CreamStone v1 1
Fig Fresh (FA) 2
Nut Mix (FA) 1
Quince (TPA) 1.4
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 2.86

Flavor total: 9.51%

Pink Watermelon

Ingredient %
Cantaloupe (Flavorah) 1.25
pink burst northwest 4
Pink Champagne (FW) 3.5
Pink Lady (Molinberry) 0.75
Watermelon (Clear) (LA) 2.5
Watermelon (FA) 3

Flavor total: 15%

6 Likes

ummmm… Yummy sounding. My kind of flavor. Gotta mix this one!

3 Likes

Hope it steeps a little richer than it is initially it’s good thou. I may drop that marshmallow down to 1%. It really was there to round out the mix and sweeten it but it may be muting more than helping at that %.

4 Likes

Might want to try both.

2 Likes