What is the best recipe you've made that's a shake n vape!

Crying - seems as some of your recipe here in the threat are private ;.( Maybe I need to follow you twice to see them :-))

1 Like

Some are private some are not on ELR any more it’s an old thread I try to add back to it when I can. If you remember the name of the recipe I can check. Sorry !

1 Like

You’r right, it’s an old thread, I just found it the other day and have enjoy reading “all” here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad you’re enjoying it.
I started it forever ago and last fall I ended up selling a bunch of recipes so unfortunately I was unable to share them and those are most likely the ones taken down.

I still enjoy reading them especially if you want a satisfying SNV recipe right now !

1 Like

I did your CRONUT yesterday and vaping it right now :slight_smile: In my “black box” are a collaboration betwen you and Darth … the Sister’s Coconut Berry Custard steeping on the second week … ohh and I have _Ylang Ylang flower_ready to vape :slight_smile: Life is good.

1 Like

Aw I’m flattered I hope you enjoy them all ! I recently made Cronuts haha every now and then I just gotta vape it but I don’t wana get burned out on it. It’s a treat ! Oh Ylang Ylang …stay tunned I’ve got a few more steeping that I think will be special !

@jj66 if you like Ylang Ylang you may be interested in this thread where Darth Vapor & I talk flowers & plants Floral and Flora !!!
Everything Floral

1 Like

Ylang Ylang, you (or who ever whrote it) are right, it’s a love or hate flavor - I love it. Needed to be used with care … and as you whrite in the recipe, if I remember right, next time I make the flower I will lower it.

1 Like

Thank you … I will read that. Hug to you

1 Like

Totally agree love or hate flavor for sure ! I love it ! Definitely start it off lower if your new to it and then once you’ve gotten accustom to it then start increasing your %s I say the exact same thing for FA’s Summer Clouds.

holycow what was that?

If you click on the link, it will take you to a flavor manufacturer’s site called 'Vapor Flavor’
http://www.vapor-flavor.com/eliquid-flavor.htm

1 Like

I know, it was just overwhelming is all… I was being a smart a$$, my appologies

2 Likes

I think my favorite shake and vape is Beetlejuice by Nicoticket

1 Like

Mixed a two fruit mix
6% Green Apple Cap
4% Blackcurrent FA
as I just wanted a basic fruit shake n vape but its just lacking
can anyone recommend anything to add to make it a it more appealing, but not creamy just crisp fruity.
Thanks

Try a little sour (tpa) if you have it 1-2% should put a little edge on your mix (depends if you like sour lol)

1 Like

Betty by PinupVapor - recipe by Y2Rooster

A coil killer for sure, but one of the most original tasting flavors you will ever try.

Try this if you have the flavors. Not as sweet as Betty but to me it’s identical in flavor.

C'mon man...damn! (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Boysenberry (Flavorah) 3
Cantaloupe (Flavorah) 3
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.5
Peach (Flavorah) 2.5

Flavor total: 9%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

HAD THIS GREAT IDEA TO PAIR SOME OF MY FAVORITE FLAVORS. CAME OUT TASTING JUST LIKE FOREST FRUIT FROM FLAVOUR ART. WHAT THE…DAMN! OK, SO ANYONE WHO LIKE BETTY FROM PINUP VAPORS, HERE YOU GO…AN ALTERNATE TO THE OTHER CLONES. OF COURSE IT’S NOT AS SWEET AS THE VENDOR JUICE, BUT THAT MAY BE A GOOD THING UNLESS YOU LIKE CLEANING COILS EVERY OTHER TANK FULL :slight_smile:

1 Like

no offense but just looking at that recipe sends me into sugar shock

1 Like

I know right? She has the craziest ingredients, which of course I like, but I rarely have the one that is essential to the recipe

1 Like