What is the best recipe you've made that's a shake n vape!

I did get a new badge though.:sunglasses:

3 Likes

I love everybody, except those who wanna, well kill me.:grin:

3 Likes

I have it as well. How about we say hey can we get a 100 likes for regulars.

1 Like

Yea, thatā€™d be niceā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m not guna necessarily declare this one a full on SnV but it is so darn good after only an overnight steep ! Of course I tried it out on a dripper so the flavor is way more intense than itā€™d be in a tank but ymmv !

Blueberry Drizzle oh yea !

Ingredient %
Blueberry (CAP) 6
Blueberry (Real Flavors) 5
Blueberry Candy (TPA) 3
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (FW) 2.75
Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA) 1.25

Flavor total: 18%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

@SthrnMixer try this one I know you love BBs !

2 Likes

Looks good. Problem is I donā€™t have the bb candy.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a problem hee hee I use it to boost both of those BBs itā€™s sweet & based in Triacetin instead of PG may be worth taking a look at !

1 Like

Itā€™s on my shopping list! Thank you for thinking of meā€¦canā€™t wait to try this!

1 Like

Came across this thread today and read the whole thing. Love it! I have not made anything yet. Just put an order in at ECX for 70/30 vg/pg base and some Fruit Punch FW and Red Energy FW. Canā€™t wait to get it. My thought was to try fruit punch and 10% and make a few 10ml bottles and do the same for the red energy and see what happens. Iā€™m just trying to start VERY VERY basic right now and see what comes of it. Iā€™ve also seen many ways of steeping. Any ideas on these flavors or how to steep or what percentages i should start at??? Should i start at 5% instead? I love the recipes you all share! Especially the fruits. Dragonfruit, blueberry, bilberry. Iā€™m vaping from a dripper with coils at .18ohm which i recently learned to build myself. I enjoy this whole vaping experience and any info from you pros would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!!!

2 Likes

Welcome @MaineVape. Itā€™s raininā€™ knowledge 'round heya! Start a Word doc (I use free OpenOffice) and start copying recipes you like. In the Recipe side of things (not the Forum) you can click the blue wrench and choose ā€œCopy as HTMLā€ then back in your Doc you just hit ā€œPasteā€ ā€¦gets the links and all.

Up a couple posts Beaufort_Batches posted an image of an otherwise Private recipe. Just right-click and chose ā€œCopy Imageā€ and paste that in there too. If you donā€™t start collecting things that strike your fancy ā€¦itā€™ll all become too much.

Oh? and on %s? if you start low you can always add more (Make notes!) and SnVs is somewhat of a myth. If there was a whole bunch of em itā€™d be all I made. Best plan is start making some recipes you find here in the forum from the PROs. Keeping your recipes ā€œprivateā€ (in the Calculator) will help reduce the half million questionable Newbie recipes youā€™ll find in searches (on the Recipe side of ELR) ā€¦keep reading!

5 Likes

Yea I love some BB Candy, itā€™s the only BB that works for a Boo Berry cereal I makeā€¦

2 Likes

Can this be a dedicated ā€œShake and Vapeā€ Recipe list?

Here are mine so far:

Grubby Menthol v1 60/40

Ingredient %
Menthol (Flavour West) 4

Flavor total: 4%

Grubby Strawberry Breeze 60/40

Ingredient %
Koolada 10% (TPA) 1
Pineapple (TPA) 4
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 13

Flavor total: 18%

Grubby Strawberry apple

Ingredient %
Fuji Apple (FA) 4
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 5
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 2

Flavor total: 11%

3 Likes

The two fruit ones sound nice.

2 Likes

That was 3 yrs ago when I knew very little. Just starting out on ELR but man was it good! like biting into a real piece of cheesecake. And I love LorAnnā€™s Cheesecake flv. have to have in all my cheesecake mixes.

2 Likes

Mixed this up recently, and was vaping it that evening, it was an intentional read-to-go juice, just a nice simple summer berry type thing.

Berry breeze

Ingredient %
Boysenberry (Flavorah) 3
Cactus (INAWERA) 0.5
Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA) 3
Raspberry Shisha (INAWERA) 1
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 3
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 2

Flavor total: 12.5%

Might even bump the raspberry shisha next time, to 2%, as itā€™s quite nice. Still getting familiar with it

3 Likes

made up a batch will review it tomorrow.

FLV Boysenberry is magic! Good looking recipe but sadly, no Raspberry Shisha. Adding to my shopping list.

1 Like

Absolutely love Boysenberry and Forest together! Itā€™s a nice change form melon & mango summer vapes.

3 Likes

They do blend very nicely together. Saw your comment on the recipe, and yup, INW raspberry is just fine instead of the Shisha :slight_smile: shouldnā€™t change it much. I find Shisha raspberry a bit better and sweeter, if you think itā€™s not sweet enough you could add 0.5% sweetener

1 Like

Boysenberry and Forest go well with some TFA Citrus Punch, very tasty and a bit of TFA Hawaiian Drink really makes this popā€¦

3 Likes