What is the best recipe you've made that's a shake n vape!

Hee hee I hear ya I gotta make 50 so I can have a couple I really like :smile: Oh yea LA bavarian cream is so good I still got a 30 ml of it ! I forget about it thou , great flavor !

4 Likes

Thatā€™s only because TPA is a pretty close second.

3 Likes

agree, and it is what most ppl start on so thereā€™s a lot more recipes with TPA out there, but LAā€™s should be utilized more bc it gets so much better after it steeps.

4 Likes

I dont know about my best but this one is my favorite. It is a simple 3 flavor mix and high VG for us PGtards. One of the only non-custard mixes that i vape.

Grape Them Apples

Ingredient %
Fuji Apple (FA) 2
Grape Candy (TPA) 3
Grape Juice (TPA) 4

Flavor total: 9%
9 Likes

Oh I loves me some grape juice !!! Guna have to whip it up ! Got all of those flavors. Thanks

4 Likes

Ive been thinking of making some candy with this recipe, there was a hard candy, when i was a wee lil fella, that tasted a bit like this.

Hope you enjoy!

2 Likes

Almond Cinnamon Crunch Cookie (commonly called a Snicker Doodle): http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/403081/Almond+Cinnamon+Crunch+Cookie

2% Almond (FA)
5% Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP)
2.5% Cookie (FA)
0.25% Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah)
2% Shisha Vanilla (INAWERA)
4% Sugar Cookie (CAP)

Flavor total: 15.75%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/3bbC

Shake it and Vape it Baby!

5 Likes

Is that Bing Cherry pretty good?

3 Likes

I gave it a 30 minute USC bath, but otherwise tried this one as a shake and vape and was very happy with it. Dunno if the apple comes out more over time (my little batch was gone in less than 3 days), but right out of the gate itā€™s a very delicious grape vape.

2 Likes

Some people say the apple is the dominant flavor and some say grape, my weirdo wife doesnt even taste grape at all. Krazy right? I like to do that with some of my mixes, neither taking the lead. I taste grape on the inhale and apple on the exhale. The apple does come out a bit more with time.

I have another one that i am working on with different flavorings but it isnt a S&V and is on hold for a bit while i work on some Liquid Barn mixes.

2 Likes

LV Iā€™m sorry for the late reply.

To be honest itā€™s one I havenā€™t tested at all and just gave it a shot mixing. So far itā€™s working great in a mix.

1 Like

I looked and I donā€™t have that grape candy I only have Grape FW and then the fuji and grape juice.

1 Like

Never tried that one, of course i need to order it nowā€¦ hehe

2 Likes

It is Very grapey lol not grape juice grape the fruit.

2 Likes

Ahh, i see. Thanks Amy.

2 Likes

This one is a very yummy s&v :grinning: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/415190/Pinkarin

3 Likes

Not my best S&V but Iā€™m really enjoying it.

Notes
I wanted to make a tea using some unique flavors, but nothing that would stand out too much. ATM the peach hits kinda loud at first puff but fades quickly as other flavors emerge. Anise could be added later, but for now all seems perfect. Even the Ylang Ylang is evident at times but muted at others.

Tea Snob (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Bergamot (FA) 0.5
Black Tea (FA) 1.8
Milk Condensed (FA) 0.1
Organic Burnt Sugar (NF) 1.5
Peach (INAWERA) 0.6
Ylang Ylang (FA) 0.4

Flavor total: 4.9%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

I am loving the looks of this one @SthrnMixer ! I also am on a tea kick as we speak making some funky bubble teas of the sortsā€¦ I was sitting here thinking now I need black tea how do I not have black tea FA erhhā€¦I also am excited to see burnt sugar as a flavor and now need that as well. Thanks !!!

Hey where did u that Organic burnt sugar goooo ??? Not at ECX @SthrnMixer ???

1 Like

DIY Vapor Supply

2 Likes

Interesting I have never noticed this site b4 DIY vapor supplyā€¦ Are they good ?
How does the burnt sugar taste is it more of a toasted effect or more " sugary " just curious.

Also I see they have nicotine as well as other vendors like faerieā€™s finest ( I seen bad comments on that vendor about not shipping their products once ppl paid but that was thru them of course. ) well when u get time would u let me know about that flavor ? Thank you !

1 Like