What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part II)?

Mixing a few of my favs today.

5 Likes

Been playing with tobacco, chasing a clone for a friend. I haven’t gotten the clone down yet, but I’ve found my second version to be a vape I can really enjoy and it’s a really simple mix!

7 Likes

Takening these and making 120ml of each @ 12mg for a friend who’s going to help me with some flooring in the morning.

This thread is my favorite by a long shot … and the most expensive thread… makes my flavor wish list bigger every one I read it… and helps me get free shipping when I restock a few supplies (flavor samples great way to reach that $50 mark)

4 Likes

If only it was a wish list for me, at the moment it just makes my stash bigger. But I’m in the honeymoon period I only ordered nearly 50 flavours this week.

This is on the mixer now, big day of mixing planned, plus just started 3 weeks holidays.

8 Likes

I mixed this up tonight, i had the flavorings about mixing some teas for the wife and for some reason this jumped into my brain cell:

Amp

0.50% Apricot (Flavorah)
0.20% Avocado (Flavorah)
0.75% Golden Eye (Nicotine River)
0.75% Peach (INAWERA)

Flavor total: 2.2%

Its gonna need some other stuffs and maybe some things but it smells fantastic already. Im thinking banana and/or coconut with a dash of liquid amber. @Pro_Vapes, ive got some of the new formulation of Pyure on the way, ill let you know. I saw you got some FA Butter but cant remember where i saw it so where did you get it?

EDIT 5/21/18:

Truly awful, this will require some major changes.

6 Likes

I made some blends with a Pyure clone, and am not entirely satisfied … I have to compare a mixture with the clone pyure and Flv sweetness.

3 Likes

DIY VAPE SUPPLY

3 Likes
9 Likes

I’m not sure you’ll enjoy the Krispy Kreme after a long steep (probably best to hit it pretty quickly… Say after 5-7 days).

It worked great as a “newbie” to mixing though (with matching “not quite recovered taste buds”), and I think it still has a solid place for that category of vaper. But I remade it a couple of months ago, and I wasn’t nearly as impressed. :wink:

It needs tweaking on the numbers for" an established vaper" IMO. YMMV

4 Likes

@Sprkslfly Copy that Rob. I’ve had about shit luck trying to get anything CLOSE to a donut, and found your post during a search. Caps does kinda impart a playdoh smell outta the bottle, but figured I’d better mix a few up, and see what’s what. About the only donut I liked, came from Royal Vapes in the UK, their Donut Custard is pretty mind blowing…

https://royalvapeproducts.com/products/strawberry-custard

2 Likes

@SessionDrummer mate give this one a shot

5 Likes

@woftam Hmmmm, that one looks VERY interesting. I don’t know how in the hell I’m missing Jelly Candy, but it looks like I’m going to have to buy it now !

3 Likes

I have used it quite often to get a jammy feel on fruits it works very well

5 Likes

@woftam @SessionDrummer my jelly candy is about to take off from England and should be in my hands soon :tada:

4 Likes

A friend of mine lent me some of his aromas, so I was able to mix this :

Sadly he and I don’t have Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) so I subbed it for 2% Graham Cracker (Clear). I read in the notes that said cheesecake had more of the Graham Crust than other cheesecakes and therefore I took the risk of this sub. I’m a newbie and maybe made a mistake in doing so, but it tastes great.
Thanks @SthrnMixer

6 Likes

That recipe looks really good. Thanks for sharing.
Wishing I had some of that Glamour Chocolate right about now.
I’ll look for it on my next shopping spree. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I joined a week ago, the same time I began mixing, but this is my humble contribution so far.

Where the Wild Things Are

iJuicy Fruit

Mythic Rainbow Space Deer

Tim

U.F.O.

Heaven Is a Strawberry

Cold Night Sky

Good Morning

Bitter Winter’s End

Xenomorph

5 Likes

A friend of mine asked for a coffee vape that would resemble a cappuccino/late machiato.
I don’t like to vape coffee flavors, so it’s difficult for me to give my own opinion. The only thing I can say is that I tasted worse ones.

3 Likes

@Qdoggus I pasted the links for easier viewing. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Mixing some more Sugar Rush (My Way), as always. Ive got a couple more im mixing too.

Guango (ojen fruit)

1.50% Golden Eye (Nicotine River)
1.25% Guava (FA)
0.75% Mango (Flavorah)
1.00% Sweet Guava (CAP)

Flavor total: 4.5%

With a quick finger test im thinking it could use a little marshmallow or apple cider vinegar to round off the harsh edges. First time mixing with a couple of these flavors so im not sure how they will cure so i will wait and see what is needed after a couple weeks of curing.

Coconut Cream Pie

0.25% Creme Brulee (INAWERA)
1.00% Custard (INAWERA)
0.30% Eggnog (Flavorah)
0.20% Golden Butter (CAP)
0.40% Graham Cracker (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.75% Sweet Coconut (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 2.9%

With a quick finger test im thinking some toasted marshmallow or increasing the Creme Brulee just a tiny bit more. As soon as i finished i was thinking a little Cheesecake Graham (PUR) might be better than toasted mm, i may mix it both ways but first ill let this one cure.

As some people might remember i have been chasing the perfect eggnog for some time now, since i started mixing. Ive gone from simple to complex and to overly complex. Each flavoring was missing just a little something, or so i thought. Ive used Eggnog (FLV) in several complex mixes so i made a single flavor mix @ 2%, it was pretty good after just a couple weeks. I felt it was missing just a little something so i went to the flavor notes and BOOM, the very first one i read nailed it. It just needed a bit of vanilla. Since FLV was kind enough to send me some flavors i thought id try a little Vanilla Bean (FLV). Me likely.

Ill tell you right now that this wont be the final version but i dont think ill be changing anything other than %s.

Eggnog 2018

1.75% Eggnog (Flavorah)
0.15% Vanilla Bean (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 1.9%

Im sure ill make 25 more versions because why not change it up if you have infinite possibilities? But this is pretty dern good after just 7 days and super simple.

Never hesitate to ask any questions and happy mixing!

12 Likes