What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part II)?

OK @Mix_and_Hope What the Frickity Frack is Apollo Feijoa (VTA) ??? !!!

6 Likes

https://www.crfg.org/pubs/ff/feijoa.html

There you go, does it taste like it? I don’t know, I’ve the flavor somewhere but not tested lol. Maybe Mix_and_Hope can tell us what it tastes like :wink:

If you scroll down there are the different breeds listed etc.

3 Likes

Manufacturers Description “Also known as Pineapple Guavas and Guavasteen, this flavour adds a nuance of pineapple, banana, mint, strawberry and guava which is the comparative combination of flavours which makes this fruit so unique. This flavour pairs well with stone fruits, berries and works perfectly in desserts, bakery, candy and even tobacco styled e-liquid recipes. This is definitely a must have to add to your exotic range of flavours. Be sure to check out our other range of exotic flavours. Perfect in a mix or as a standalone.”
this is 1st time I used it in a recipe, single flavor @2.5% is good,

4 Likes

I had no clue how these 3 flavors where going to play, When I 1st mixed this, I took a lil toot, and did not like it, :nauseated_face:
Tonight I just cleaned my coil, rewicked, dripped some on the Phenom, a lot better, I’m getting a strawberry, pineapple,mango and the best Grapefruit taste I have ever tasted, it’s sweet smooth, but not ready, I think it needs another week, but a whole lot better than the 1st try. I know I will have to adjust on the next batch.

4 Likes

This simple mix is absolutely awesome (so far). It’s only 3 days into the steep, but wow! I tested this RY4 at 3% and it is mainly a Caramel, I don’t taste any tobacco, which is what I was hoping for. At 30 days, it’s rich and gooey goodness. I cant wait to see what happens with the Cantaloupe added. If anyone is searching for a great Cantaloupe, NF is it.

5 Likes

This is my vape version of the punch you make with rainbow sherbet and ginger ale or sprite or 7-up, I’m vaping it at the 24hr mark after mixing and its exactly what I wanted:) after a couple weeks of steeping the lb vic will probably be too strong, but I wanted this to be a shake n vape because the rf sc soda base seems to lose the fizzy effect after a week or two anyway. Inspired by the sherb clone that everyone and their brother has posted, which was good but didn’t hit the spot for me. Vaping on a tsunami, single coil 7/8 wrap 24g SS316L 3mm ID, 42 watts.

6 Likes

Vaping a couple new RF SC adaptations that aren’t too bad:

Butterscotch Almond Custard Cake
1.80% Butterscotch (Real Flavors)
1.50% Vanilla Custard (Real Flavors)
1.00% Cake Batter (Real Flavors)
1.00% Toasted Almond (TFA)

Butter Cookies
1.50% Oatmeal Cookie (Real Flavors)
1.50% Shortbread Cookie (Real Flavors)
1.50% Sweet Cream (Real Flavors)
0.80% Butter Cream (Real Flavors)
0.80% Cream (Real Flavors)
0.80% French Vanilla (Real Flavors)

5 Likes

Going for the archeway iced lemon cookies, and I think this is as close as I can possibly get. If you have the ingredients give it a try and let me know what you think! Good after a couple days but really benefits from a good week or two steep, and tastes best on a coil running a little hotter than normal, like most bakeries.

6 Likes

Mixing these tonight and tomorrow night.

Phew! There are a few more, but they’re mostly 2 flavor recipes. I’ll post those if they turn out needing something said about them. Fingers crossed!

6 Likes

Was unaware of said flavor must have missed it. Been enjoying caps version as an additive lately around 0.75% will have to pick the RF Version up as well…

2 Likes

This is what I’m mixing at the moment, another strawberry. I don’t vape much but, maybe a bit of banana. :rofl:

6 Likes

This is one of my fave RF SC ‘cream’ variants.

3 Likes

As I’m scrolling down and quick reading, the words “ass Berry+” just jump out at me lol

5 Likes

The original Sweet Ass Berry I’ve been through about 40mls in the last 2 days. :grin: It won’t get to steep!

1 Like

I have been vaping a variant on a recipe for about 3 years now always coming back to it. This is what this has come to. The smell on this too is addictive.

qbwax

2 Likes

In my search of perfect Mango vape I mixed this one:

And now i’m totally hooked

Next variation of it will be this one:

5 Likes

Inawera is from Poland, so this is Polish custard lol
http://tjek.nu/r/pDmA?token=21da92d05f454e9
Had an idea pop in my head last night right before bed, came up with this and about to mix it up today
http://tjek.nu/r/pDpf?token=9531b086fdbdb49

7 Likes

How does the BL French Toast compare to the regular rfsc French Toast as far as strength goes? This looks pretty good and simple but I’d need to make that one sub.

3 Likes

I couldn’t tell you, I don’t own the regular French toast. From what I remember people saying in the massive rf sc thread, the strength is the same but the taste is slightly different, it should be a 1:1 swap. Full disclosure, I mixed this up for the first time today but it smells very promising, and the rf French toast is so good on its own it can’t be a bad mix lol. I’ll vape it the first time later tonight or tomorrow morning and I’ll give you another update:)

2 Likes

That SFT looks good, going to adapt it to an all RF SC recipe. I don’t have creme brulee from RF yet so I will sub in some souffle or meringue for now and use the v1 or v2 version of French Toast. Thanks for posting it.

2 Likes