What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part II)?

I know this looks a little… odd, but my husband and I finally made Mary Jane a little more usable. I made some subtle changes when he asked me to mix this while he mowed the lawn (which I neglected to tell him). I was going for a little more realism, less ‘Piney-Pine Forest Grass of Doom’. I love it.

8 Likes

Liked my icetragon recipe so much I made a more tarragony version of it, and added thyme. I don’t know yet if it is better but I am taking a chance and bringing that with me on my next trip.

Mixed more of the Japanese leafy absynthe and polar bear nutz as well.

7 Likes

Where would one find this delicious sounding mix? I searched the thread and the recipe side and to my horror it wasnt to be found.

3 Likes

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2482445/Japanese leafy absinthe

5 Likes

Thank you, i copied SF’s spelling and then used it to search. And of course i dont have some of the flavorings. :]

4 Likes

Sorry for the inconsistent spelling, I catch myself all the time.
I think the recipe is forgiving. Absinthe + eucalyptus + menthol + a bit of bitterness.

2 Likes

Did you ever get around to vaping this? I pulled mine out of the cabinet today and am liking it so far. Quite a bit of throat hit for a 4.5mg mix in my recurve rda at 0.21ohm and 55w.

2 Likes

Mixed this

With a sub of sweet cream cap to a slightly lower bavarian cream fa
Finger tasting is promising but I’ll let it rest. They smell surprisingly alike. As for the taste I think a recipe with 1.5% bilberry can probably take the sub!

And also

Because I had the Bavarian cream out :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That is some next-level mixing right there!

2 Likes

Let’s see how it turns out. I find leafy/herbals to be very very forgiving compared to bakeries and creams which seem to go all over the place.

3 Likes

:thinking: this one has me intrigued think ill mix this and maby have to sub cap yogurt for tpa greek yogurt

3 Likes

Don’t tell anyone but I did just this.
3% Greek yoghurt tpa
1% Bavarian cream fa

3 Likes

Nice couldn’t change it that drastically could it? Is it worth a 30ml straight up?

1 Like

Found this little gem hiding in a box while unpacking my vape related stuff…

this has sat for a long time so im not sure when it matured , but im excited to mix up a new batch , the Pistachio , Cherry and chocolate all are noticable and layered nicely , i would like to have more ice cream taste in there … but if you have the flavors give this a try

7 Likes

I sometimes boost VIC or VBIC with a little extra cream and vanilla. It might help get you the ice cream profile you want.

BTW… Good looking recipe!

5 Likes

thank you , it taste great and im surprised its all there after so long , ill try a little Flv Cream in the next batch maybe with a drop or two of frosting

4 Likes

I always start with 10. Good on finger but not vape tested yet.

3 Likes

Well i i went straight for the 30ml lol also mixed up some other recipes.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2515438/There's%20no%20bread...let'em%20eat%20cake!

5 Likes

My attempt to do a tobacco vape.

Not amazing but not terrible either.

Tried the previously mixed

And this is pretty good

5 Likes

Over a year old and still going strong…

11 Likes