What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part II)?

I read about it a couple months ago around here somewhere. I ordered 2 bottles about 3 months ago, but I haven’t read the the ingredients on the bottle so I don’t know if it’s the old or new formula. I’ll be finishing up my old order soon so I’ll find out if there’s a difference in taste or effect.

3 Likes

I believe they were removing the CA and ACV tho it could have been just one of those. Oh yeah, i think we talked about that, the floaties i had in my bottle are why they changed it.

4 Likes

Just made this one public, as this last test @ 2 months aging proved outstanding.

9 Likes

Flooring is kicking my butt, so not felt like mixing… but

Today I’m vaping

5 Likes

Apologies in advance… But LMAO the first thought that pops into mind after seeing a semi, and then reading “road nut” is lot lizard. :rofl:
(Sorry, too many years on the cb!)

2 Likes

Not to derail but figured this would be good for a laugh

Edit: used to drive a truck… used to let my ex-wife answer the knock on the door…

6 Likes

Never had a 3 for 1 special… :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

I just finished my berry lemonade recipe and would appreciate anyone who would take time the time to mix it and give me some feedback. I think it’s a nice one.

7 Likes

Mixed up some of @Pro_Vapes Lemon Iced Cookies:

Sadly i had to keep it to 120ml, down to the last of my Cookie(FA).

Some adjustments for Granola Muncher, getting close to what i want now.

KoW’s Granola Muncher V3

0.45% Apricot (Flavorah)
0.50% Cranberry (Flavorah)
0.30% Frosting (Flavorah)
0.90% Granola (Flavorah)
0.10% Smooth Vanilla (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 2.25%

Still thinking it needs some White Chocolate (MF) but i am trying to keep it all FLV. Hint Hint @FLV_DIY :slight_smile:

Happy mixing!

EDIT (5/12/18): Im thinking the granola may need to come down and back up with the fruits…

6 Likes

Looks nice Ken. If only Flv had an almond :thinking: A nice add would be Greek Yogurt

3 Likes

Actually have that in the recipes notes:

possible - greek yog (FLV), white choco (MF)

Tracy’s name - Crusted Thingleberry

hehe

4 Likes

Mixing a few of my favs today.

5 Likes

Been playing with tobacco, chasing a clone for a friend. I haven’t gotten the clone down yet, but I’ve found my second version to be a vape I can really enjoy and it’s a really simple mix!

7 Likes

Takening these and making 120ml of each @ 12mg for a friend who’s going to help me with some flooring in the morning.

This thread is my favorite by a long shot … and the most expensive thread… makes my flavor wish list bigger every one I read it… and helps me get free shipping when I restock a few supplies (flavor samples great way to reach that $50 mark)

4 Likes

If only it was a wish list for me, at the moment it just makes my stash bigger. But I’m in the honeymoon period I only ordered nearly 50 flavours this week.

This is on the mixer now, big day of mixing planned, plus just started 3 weeks holidays.

8 Likes

I mixed this up tonight, i had the flavorings about mixing some teas for the wife and for some reason this jumped into my brain cell:

Amp

0.50% Apricot (Flavorah)
0.20% Avocado (Flavorah)
0.75% Golden Eye (Nicotine River)
0.75% Peach (INAWERA)

Flavor total: 2.2%

Its gonna need some other stuffs and maybe some things but it smells fantastic already. Im thinking banana and/or coconut with a dash of liquid amber. @Pro_Vapes, ive got some of the new formulation of Pyure on the way, ill let you know. I saw you got some FA Butter but cant remember where i saw it so where did you get it?

EDIT 5/21/18:

Truly awful, this will require some major changes.

6 Likes

I made some blends with a Pyure clone, and am not entirely satisfied … I have to compare a mixture with the clone pyure and Flv sweetness.

3 Likes

DIY VAPE SUPPLY

3 Likes
9 Likes

I’m not sure you’ll enjoy the Krispy Kreme after a long steep (probably best to hit it pretty quickly… Say after 5-7 days).

It worked great as a “newbie” to mixing though (with matching “not quite recovered taste buds”), and I think it still has a solid place for that category of vaper. But I remade it a couple of months ago, and I wasn’t nearly as impressed. :wink:

It needs tweaking on the numbers for" an established vaper" IMO. YMMV

4 Likes