What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part II)?

Whoa, you’ve been busy! I’m kinda in a mixing rut, might try a couple of those out. Thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

Taro Card is the best smelling juice I have ever mixed, I must say. I hope it will taste just as good.

4 Likes

I’d be worried by that too!
IME, a little Fuji goes quite a ways.
Someone obviously loves that shit. (meant conversationally, not ‘the flavor is shit’) chuckles
But, that’s just me. :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve mixed that recipe a couple times… there’s no reason to be worried. I’m not the biggest fan of the liquid amber in it, but the apple is spot on.

1 Like

I’m really liking this one, very refreshing.

4 Likes

21/22 day test on this and it’s a good’n! I’m at the bottom 10ml of the 30ml tester, so it’s another 3 weeks before I can enjoy this properly…

3 Likes

Couple of simple recipies that have came out well for me

6 Likes

Missing flavors (of course)… But that Rum Fudge idea is absolutely inspiring @Will_G!!

Thanks for sharing!
I’ll have to see what I can come up with! I’m thinking:
Jamaican Rum (Ina)
Butter Rum (LA)
White Chocolate (MF)
Chocolate Cream, original (Ina)
For starters!

Hrmmmm :thinking:

3 Likes

Have a bunch of flavors pif’d sitting 'round not doing anything, plan to start. i never used exotic before but it turned out nice SNV . Time will tell if i make again or improve but 15mls will be gone tonight.

4 Likes

My 2nd vape on this mix and It’s really, really good. I’ve reach the 1 month steep on it and it’s spot on to what I hoped for… talk about a good vape on a hot summer day…

The Real Banana Split (Gmix)

Ingredient %
Banana (MF) 1.00
Cream Whipped (FA) 1.00
Dark Chocolate (MF) 0.60
Holy Vanilla (DIYFS) 0.50
Pineapple (SC) (Real Flavors) 1.50
Strawberry (MF) 1.20
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 2.50

Flavor total: 8.3%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

It’s very well layered and each flavor is distinct and very detectable in this mix.

9 Likes

Wish I had more time to post some recipes like I used to but I still mix as much. This one however the time i took.

Feedback if you tried it is appreciated!

13 Likes

Ive tried this too, its good, but not apple butter. Apple Butter is dark, fuji is bright. Id suggest trying that recipe with some different apples, like maybe fa stark or cap double, i didnt care too much for it with pur country apple surprisingly though. Still searching for the right apple.

5 Likes

Eh? Is this a clone of something? I don’t know what I had to compare it with… just made the recipe and it was very enjoyable.

4 Likes

Nah , not a clone per se, and i agree, i like the recipe, ive vaped it up. Thats all that matters.
I was just looking for, now still trying myself, to find an actual authentic apple butter. I recently copped the rf sc apple butter, so hopefully thats what im looking for. No dis to that recipe, i like it, enjoy!

5 Likes

Aha, I see what you mean. I had absolutely zero idea about what apple butter was supposed to be. Seems a bit like apple sauce dipped in butter and brown sugar (and probably some cinnamon).
And I know what you mean, I’d probably pay premium prices for a good baked apple flavor. Fuji is indeed a very bright fresh apple.

3 Likes
7 Likes

So whats that there (FP) all about? Do tell, please. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi, we’ll I happened upon their blatantly blueberry from a sample request and really liked it so I took a gamble at picking up 10ml size of most of their cakes. So far my impression is I will be buying 30ml sizes of everything I got directly from flavor phoenix.

I think they are a pretty old company but recently reformulated their flavors? Someone chime in if I’m mistaken. But as far as what I have tried it really holds its own when comparing to some of the other brands.

4 Likes

How does mf white chocolate compare to the other brands? I went on a white chocolate spree a while ago. Looking for a super thick sweet white chocolate but also not must or funky like some others.

2 Likes

Couldn’t tell you. It’s the only white chocolate I have. Still dipping my toes in it too (so to speak).

4 Likes