What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part II)?

This may be a tad overstated… It is really tasty and fits the basic profile, but I’m a little too quick to get happy about it! Going to get a box of these over the weekend and compare. Mixing and testing an unsteeped recipe based on the memory of a taste could prove unwise :grin:

3 Likes

I was looking at this and was like nar i tried fuji that high and it was crap but i am slowly coming around to it.

1 Like

You should give root beer flv a try. I really like it a lot.

2 Likes

One of the best vape I have had in a while.
I am a sucker for cinnamon Danish ( pretty much the only bakery I am convinced by) and whether the whole deeper DIY angle is true or not, the whole profile is really solid and complete in this recipe. Of course, I am already wondering whether I can cut the apple and drafonfruit in half. Will try the drafonfruit + apple + cinnamon over a custard fa base at some point ( possibly with the sweet rice FE)

3 Likes

Because I have been sorting my new flavours from the mailman, I have two experimental mixes that are promising ( finger tasting):

And

2 Likes

Such a sorry reply but I can not for the life of me stop Sqonking Bobas Bounty and Gorilla Juice 3 mg by alien visions on with the Pulse 80 and a wasp with a .34 ohm 6 wrap 3.5 id at 60 watts using advanced vape quad core SS316 L wire can-not-stop. really good totally expensive habit. I wish they would come to terms with the price I have been spending a small fortune on the return of these two. And if your wondering they are the same as before. just beware it might put you in debt.

2 Likes

Yer i like cds to but can be tricky for me to get right this is one i tried recently that is simple and good

3 Likes

I’ve made it to 3 months steep with this mix and as suspected this has settled into one of my best mixes. I’ve recently seen some people express concerns about mixes or flavors that fade over time, but this mix has done the exact opposite. It’s a lot smoother and tastier than it was early on… Definitely a masterpiece of mixification (I know… not a real word):crazy_face:. Man I wish others will try this mix.

13 Likes

When DiVinci looked at a finished painting and said “Dayum!”, you know it was a masterpiece… So this one will be coming to a bottle near me eventually.

7 Likes

mixed up some 100ml testers of new to me recipes

DaMomma’s RY4 Delight
8.00% RY4 Double (TFA)
1.80% Bavarian Cream (Real Flavors)
1.50% Sweet Cream (Real Flavors)
1.50% Vanilla Custard (Real Flavors)
variant of this - http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/646237

Bread Pudding & Vanilla Sauce
2.00% Bread Pudding 1 (Real Flavors)
1.50% Bavarian Cream (Real Flavors)
1.50% Vanilla Custard (Real Flavors)
1.00% Marshmallow (Real Flavors)
0.80% French Vanilla (Real Flavors)
variant of this - http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/567999/Bread%20Pudding%20%26amp;%20Vanilla%20Sauce

BnBC Bread
1.50% Aged Bourbon Cream (Real Flavors)
1.50% Banana (Real Flavors)
1.00% Fried Dough (Real Flavors)
0.50% Baked Bread (Real Flavors)
inspired by this - https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/a-better-banana-nut-bread-with-bourbon.760367/#post-18396033 and this - https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/7115#a_better_banana_nut_bread_w_bourbon_by_chrisdvr1

This one I think I am going to also try subbing Bread Pudding for the Aged Bourbon Cream.

6 Likes

I finished up augmented @Pro_Vapes whipped butter and started my new favorite recpie I’m working on. Cucumber frape. Recpie to come. But yeah it’s a cucumber white cream with a drop of mint based on a desert recpie.

6 Likes

I’d love to take a peek at that one. I feel I’ve only scratched the surface with Cuke, but it seems that it’ll be more versatile than I 1st thought. It has some very interesting properties.

4 Likes

I’ll do my best to pop it in the mf thread or wip tomorrow if I remember. Lol. But I think at this point I may need to buy a full bottle.

4 Likes

Man, that looks good. I have every flavor except for the banana. Is MF banana a ripe banana or more like a banana candy ?

2 Likes

More of a ripe… Banana is the top note in this mix. It’s been a while since I mixed the RB TPA so I’m not sure about the %.

3 Likes

Full Throttle (Work in progress), it really helps because yeah, its an energy drink, but it doesn’t have that dank taste that a red bull has.
http://tjek.nu/r/ncGb
Citrus Punch (TFA)- 5%
Golden Pineapple (CAP) - 2%
Koolada (TFA) - 1%
Orange Juice (WF) 4%

3 Likes

Ill try flavor revolutions banana, it. is pretty potent.

6 Likes

@pro_vapes, I didn’t come close to 3 months, but I loved it after a few weeks. My .02 on this one vs. v.2 (which I snarffed down as well) was that I almost like this one a little better. I knew exactly what you were trying to shift w./ the v.2, but I almost think the heavier banana in this one, just plain works.

Highly respected, and recommended!!

6 Likes

I never got around to the v2 and I’m happy I didn’t. Giving that mix a long steep really fixed it for me.

Thanks for cosigning that mix. I appreciate your opinion.

6 Likes

I mixed the 2 versions of Real Banana Split, and this version seems to be v.1 in which impressed me more than v.2. I was in doubt for being the first mix, but the truth is that the tester of the first version disappeared quickly and v.2 I still have here a little. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes