What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Raspberry Cotton Candy ?

1 Like

Something else there. Not quite got it licked.

@Sprkslfly Same boat here. JUST bought my first two flavors from MF and DC was one of them. Going to try it naked, and also using @Pro_Vapes DIY BASE.

3 Likes

@Skullblade789

2 Likes

Dammmit, I got it wrong again… Moji’s haunt me.

2 Likes

Before you make this base, try the recipe it was created from. It needs a couple weeks steep…

I’m actually working on an improved version also. The FT was very good, but it’s only been a 1 day steep…

4 Likes

@Pro_Vapes You said recipe ? I see the DIY MC and a “new” Flavor Base ?

Sorry for the confusion. Here’s both original recipes…

The Old One…

The New Version WIP

3 Likes

Although I’m still letting the GMIX steep, and have not tried the MF DC as a single flavor yet, I’m VERY surprised to smell how the TPA BC is affecting the MF DC. Will def. try the MCB and see how it changes with the frosting and vienna cream. Thanks @Pro_Vapes

2 Likes

If nothing else, testing these should give an idea for your own MC Base… Good Luck.

2 Likes

Is that a thing now? o0 :rofl: LMAO

Does it change flavor as it crosses a sensitive area or something? :thinking: I might have to look into this…

Seriously though. I can’t wait until someone /hint @BullCityFlavors @Nicotine_River hint/ starts rebottling and stocking smaller amounts of MF product! #dreamOn

4 Likes

If vaping it naked changes the flavor, how would mixing it naked affect it?

And what power tools would you be using?

3 Likes

Yepper thats the one. Oh I’m sure it would be fantastic with butter pecan!!!

4 Likes

Made a couple of these baby’s to let em sleep for a while :wink:

5 Likes

I might need a tittle bit of input here. I’m trying to recreate the treat Spanish Gold Sweet Tobacco, which is just Sugar and Chocolate Dusted Coconut Strips, but I’m turning the candy treat into an actual tobacco profile. I need a smidgen of toasted flavor, and when I say smidgen I mean ‘frickin miniscule’. I want it really light. I thought about using Toasted Coconut Cheesecake, but I just don’t want the creamy aspect it brings so that’s out. Can anyone suggest a good toasted flavor?

2 Likes

How about a smidge of TPA Toasted MM? :thinking:

5 Likes

Yep that’s how I’d go. Probably 1-1.5%

2 Likes

That’s a great idea, I almost forgot I even had that, thanks y’all :blush:

4 Likes

Depends on the stir stick.

1 Like