What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

I thought you sent it to me a while back.

2 Likes

May have been a drunken night. Blurry all of it.

2 Likes

Could have been worst! Glad that this was all there is.

3 Likes

The only reason I said that is because you believe your statement. I believe my statement. So none of us were backing down. At that point in time it was pointless. Thatā€™s why I said that. Not to argue more. Just to try to walk away.

1 Like

@Skullblade789 Thatā€™s a shockingly simple, and good idea for @Grubbyā€™s NYC.

3 Likes

Aims to please.

2 Likes

@jojo, Is that hushing ??

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Shush you! =P :shushing_face:

3 Likes

Raspberry Cotton Candy ?

1 Like

Something else there. Not quite got it licked.

@Sprkslfly Same boat here. JUST bought my first two flavors from MF and DC was one of them. Going to try it naked, and also using @Pro_Vapes DIY BASE.

3 Likes

@Skullblade789

2 Likes

Dammmit, I got it wrong againā€¦ Mojiā€™s haunt me.

2 Likes

Before you make this base, try the recipe it was created from. It needs a couple weeks steepā€¦

Iā€™m actually working on an improved version also. The FT was very good, but itā€™s only been a 1 day steepā€¦

4 Likes

@Pro_Vapes You said recipe ? I see the DIY MC and a ā€œnewā€ Flavor Base ?

Sorry for the confusion. Hereā€™s both original recipesā€¦

The Old Oneā€¦

The New Version WIP

3 Likes

Although Iā€™m still letting the GMIX steep, and have not tried the MF DC as a single flavor yet, Iā€™m VERY surprised to smell how the TPA BC is affecting the MF DC. Will def. try the MCB and see how it changes with the frosting and vienna cream. Thanks @Pro_Vapes

2 Likes

If nothing else, testing these should give an idea for your own MC Baseā€¦ Good Luck.

2 Likes

Is that a thing now? o0 :rofl: LMAO

Does it change flavor as it crosses a sensitive area or something? :thinking: I might have to look into thisā€¦

Seriously though. I canā€™t wait until someone /hint @BullCityFlavors @Nicotine_River hint/ starts rebottling and stocking smaller amounts of MF product! #dreamOn

4 Likes

If vaping it naked changes the flavor, how would mixing it naked affect it?

And what power tools would you be using?

3 Likes