What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Today I am vaping my Blue Apple Tart! Quite a tasty vape!

Remember to rate it at:

2 Likes

Vaping a Cucumber Cocktail today :smile:

Home Wrecker

Ingredient %
Anise (FA) 0.3
Black Pepper (FA) 0.5
Cardamom (FA) 0.3
Cucumber (FA) 1
Gin (FA) 2.5
Lime Tahity Distilled (FA) 0.75

Flavor total: 5.35%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

Wow, that looks interesting and different! :smiley:

1 Like

Itā€™s adapted from an actual gin cocktail. I think itā€™s very tasty but it might not be for everyone. Itā€™s good as a Shake and Vape but gets better after it ages a couple of days. The bottle I am vaping is 2 weeks ago and itā€™s very good.

Can you share your thoughts on the FA Gin? Iā€™ve got some on the way and hoping itā€™s gonna be a good thing for future mixes.

Jim I wish I could, I really do, but my brain just doesnā€™t work like that. I am jealous of the way you and others can describe exactly how a flavor tastes. I can tell ya its sweet, tastes like Gin and I like it, thatā€™s about it. I have to rely on guys like you and HIC for the flavor notes.
HIC has posted his notes for Gin and I think they are pretty accurate.
Sorry, wish I could help more.

4 Likes

No worries! :wink: The fact that you like it is a big step towards hoping itā€™ll work for me. Iā€™m looking to create a Drambuie mix, so the juniper berry part of the flavor is what Iā€™m looking to achieve. What Iā€™m hoping is that it leans more in that direction, rather than ā€œpine needlesā€.

2 Likes

I have never really liked alcohol with the exception of Drambuie and Benedictine. I would really like to know how that juice turns out. Iā€™m vaping some Bourbon Tuscan Reserve right now but Iā€™ve been to the dentist and half of my face is totally numb, thatā€™s the weirdest vaping experience Iā€™ve had so far :confused:

2 Likes

Canā€™t you do NET with juniper berries?

1 Like

Monkey Nuts from the back porch of Salt Water Cowboys in St Augustine Florida. Ahhhh. Home away from home.

8 Likes

I guess thatā€™s possible, but, guess what I need? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Today Iā€™m vaping http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/40616/Fruit+Stache+Max+VG (with a twist).

Whatā€™s the twist? I was too lazy to replace the cotton on my RBA and was previously vaping 6% Peppermint TPA (OMG so strong), so the flavor has gone from crazy mint with a hint of peachberries to peachberries with a hint of mint throughout the day.

Yumz!

4 Likes

What, no shrubbery in the US?

3 Likes

Thx for the link!:grinning:

Perhaps if all goes south with my recent purchases of premade juniper type liquid, I can go for the juniper NET. Itā€™s a fairly easy process, now that Iā€™ve done it a couple of times; just takes time!:smirk:

Iā€™m really liking the flavor of Oak Wood.

I'll Have a Rum and Oak

Ingredient %
Coconut (FA) 1
Grapefruit (FA) 1.5
Jamaican Rum (FA) 1.5
Oak Wood (FA) 0.75
Pineapple (FA) 1.5

Flavor total: 6%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

joya I just ran across this post surprisingly I did Bc I too enjoy red licorice and pink lady mixed together as well. I did it here in lady in red

http://tjek.nu/r/26cP
If you have these flavors give it a shot ! And of course if ya have any tweaks let me know !
That strawberry is similar to sweet strawberry caps itā€™s less sweet but not as commonly used.Delosi can be bought at nicotine labs or at delosi.

1 Like

Hitting that Internal Leak of Unicorn Milk posted by cuttwoodspy. Itā€™s really great juice. Sitting with my wife at Panama Hattieā€™s at St Augustine Beach waiting for the SC/LSU game to start .

8 Likes

Enjoying a rainy afternoon doing a little mixing of ADVā€™s. Enjoying some NET from naturally-extracted-tobacco.com; Excalibur Extra. For those who love a fine cigar, this is it in NET form; a tobacco lovers dream vape.:wink:

4 Likes

Today I made 90ml of cuttcookspyā€™s Unicorn Milk clone/copy/whatever and 50ml of flavor base for future use. It will yield 300ml of finished juice. I also crafted a new one Iā€™m calling Spiced Drippinā€™ Custard. A max VG custard blend spiced with Catalan Cream, Licorice and Sicilian Lemon. I wanted to use Anise instead of Licorice, but didnā€™t have any. Now I get to make it again when some vape mail shows up next week :smiley:
Next on deck is a HUGE bottle or two of Strawberry Mojito. I canā€™t seem to get enough of that juice. I actually stealth vaped it on a looooooong flight between Atlanta and Tokyo, then from Tokyo to Bangkokā€¦and on the way home as well. :wink:
On takeoff from Atlanta, I forgot to pull the tank from my mod, and it leaked onto a hand towel I keep in my carry-on. The whole cabin smelled like strawberry mojito. :smiley:

Shoutout to Vicious Vaper for this recipe!

Strawberry Mojito

Ingredient%
Mojito (TPA)10
Strawberry (TPA)8

Flavor total: 18%

Spiced Drippin' Custard

Ingredient%
Butter (FA)0.5
Catalan Cream (FA)1
Custard Cream (FA)3
Italian Lemon Sicily (CAP)1
Licorice (LA)0.5
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah)3
Vanilla Custard (TPA)4
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)4

Flavor total: 17%

5 Likes

Oh I miss St. Augustine the beaches are Beautiful. Donā€™t get me wrong so are the ones I am around in the Pacific Northwest ( But imho these ainā€™t the beach lol ) #Atlanticcoastgirl#

2 Likes