What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Yup, he hit a winner for sure. :smiley:
I like the beach. Been a long time since I spent time on one.
Enjoy!

1 Like

Dangit, I just placed an order too LOL.
Maybe the next one. :wink:

2 Likes

yeah thereā€™s always one more flavor ya need to get ā€¦

3 Likes

Vaping on a bottle of Bellini ā€¦ Coconut Rum, Wine, and sweet and tart fruits ā€¦ Good stuff!

Bellini

Ingredient %
Blackcurrant (FA) 0.5
Coconut (FA) 0.5
Jamaican Rum (FA) 1
Raspberry (FA) 0.75
Wine Champagne (FA) 3

Flavor total: 5.75%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

Today I am vaping @DarthVaporā€™s Dragonberry! It is absolutely amazing and one of my favorite vapes! I keep it in stock all the timeā€¦so I just wanted to give props where they are dueā€¦Thank you for this wonderful recipe @DarthVapor! You were right too, I couldnā€™t find anything else to put the tfa blackberry in besides another recipe called KGB by Beito vapesā€¦I donā€™t think he is on the forum, but that is a good one as well for the blackberry if you are interested.

Remember to rate it at:

Also if you want to try the KGB I was speaking of:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @tbt127! Iā€™m surprised how much that recipe took off haha
And yes, that TFA bb is some horrid stuff!! I wouldnt even use it as rat poison, out of respect to the rats! Itā€™s a shame too because I bought 4oz of it, thinking, nah itā€™s tfa and only BB it has to be goodā€¦NASTY! Haha
But it really works in this recipe and I was surprised at how many like it :wink:
Thanks again Tracy!

2 Likes

I will give this a shot. That TPA Blackberry has ruined everything Iā€™ve ever mixed it with, but hereā€™s hoping this is different.

4 Likes

Next time you try to blend with Blackberry, use FW Blackberry Natural. Good Stuffā€¦

2 Likes

Thank you VERY much for that. I love Blackberry and John at Planet Vapor makes a really good juice that has some blackberry in it. He wonā€™t tell me shit thoughā€¦not a vendor, not a quantity. Thatā€™s how I would be too though. Iā€™ve got a half dozen recipes that are so good I have kept them off here because Iā€™m thinking of starting my own liquid company. In fact, Iā€™m going to start a thread and pick yā€™alls brains. Itā€™s time.

2 Likes

@DarthVapor I have a fresh mixed batch of Dragonberry. I know you commented you steeped for 2 weeks but Iā€™m wondering if you can say whether or not its good before then. It smells right now just like that damned TPA Blackberry, but Iā€™m thinking that even in low quantities thatā€™s the story with it for a couple days anyway. Thanks in advance for your input.

1 Like

TBH Iā€™m not sure if the 2 week is required? It is just when I went back to try it is all. Itā€™s been a while since I have made/tasted it but from what I remember the BB wasnā€™t bad at all in it?
I will have to resurrect it and give it another go since it has seemed to become a popular recipe

I would give it at least 3-6 days though for the Bav and Fvanilla

Made this one today and tested it. It was too good not to vape but steeping may bring on a new toneā€¦better I hope.

Summer Crop (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Juicy Peach (TPA) 2
Peach (Flavorah) 1
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 4
Sweet Cream (TPA) 3
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 3
Sweet Watermelon (CAP) 3
Watermelon (Flavorah) 1

Flavor total: 17%

5 Likes

Inspired by Wonder e-liquidā€™s MyMan and glancing @Pro_Vapes 's chocberry ice cream sandwich made a neapolitan ice cream vape and i got to say its f$%?& great on the first try even just after shake oh oh oh im keeping this one.

Neapolitan

3% Chocolate Cream (INAWERA)
3% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
7% Strawberry (TPA)
2% Sweet Cream (TPA)
6% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)

Flavor total: 21%

5 Likes

Vaping on some Gambit V2 by ADV_Search and kookwoodspyā€™s Unicorn Milk. Also pondering on the past weeks mixings.

6 Likes

Been vaping all day on my Creamy Bubbly Cola ā€¦ One of the few mixes I can vape all day and not get tired of it.

Creamy Bubbly Cola

Ingredient %
Cola (FA) 3
Irish Cream (FA) 2.5
Wine Champagne (FA) 1

Flavor total: 6.5%
5 Likes

Today I mixed one of Amy***'s recipes. Caramel vanilla bean espresso. Do date, my luck to find a coffee vape that I really like hasnā€™t been very successful. The strengths of some of the coffee flavors from different mfgā€™s is INSANE! On the upside, a 30ml bottle of Caramel Cappuccino (TPA) will last a loooooooooong time.
Let you know in a couple or 3 weeks.
Thank you Amy for another one to try. From the percentages, this one looks promising.
I did substitute the Sweetener (ECX) for Sweetener (TPA).
Vaping on my very own ā€œSpiced Drippinā€™ Custardā€. It is steeping nicely. I will probably make another test with Anise instead of Licorice. Maybe a little lighter on the dark side of the profile.

Caramel vanilla bean espresso

Ingredient %
Caramel Candy (TPA) 3
Caramel Cappuccino (TPA) mine diluted 2
Coffee Espresso (Dark Bean) (FA) 0.4
DX Sweet Cream (TPA) 1
Marshmallow (TPA) 1
Sweetner Ecig Express 0.5
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 1

Flavor total: 8.9%

Spiced Drippin' Custard

Ingredient %
Butter (FA) 0.5
Catalan Cream (FA) 1
Custard Cream (FA) 3
Italian Lemon Sicily (CAP) 1
Licorice (LA) 0.5
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 3
Vanilla Custard (TPA) 4
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 4

Flavor total: 17%

B

2 Likes

Vaping The Donā€™s Demitasse todayā€¦speaking of coffee vapes. This is an ADV for me when Iā€™m in the mood for suchā€¦particularly in the morning! :wink:

2 Likes

That looks intriguing, I donā€™t have that many tobacco flavors ā€¦yet. I guess my taste for it left when I put down the pipe and picked up the mod. I have been thinking of doing a natural extraction of one of my favorite pipe tobaccos. Peter Stokkebyeā€™s Cube Cut. Love that VA/Bur blend and the light casing it has.

3 Likes

Do it! :wink:

I just did a NET with Peter Stokkebye London Exportā€¦it turned out very flavorful. The process takes about a week or two, but itā€™s not that difficult to achieve. :+1:

2 Likes

Youā€™re killing me! LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes