What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Can’t seem to get enough of this at the moment?
Just finished making up 250ml of it to satisfy my addiction! LOL

4 Likes

“Test-driving” my own creations, have to say going into the deep end of “making my own” is awesome so far.

I have one where I say it is good enough to be posted here (although very basic/Beginner Style):

Working on “Shake the Straw”: A Strawberry Milkshake (yes, one of these… lol)
Pina Koolada (Name says all)
BlueBerryBake (blueberry Cake with whipped Cream)
Very Merry Raspery (yes, I know how to spell Raspberry. But this is named after a friend ^^ - a Raspberry Custard)
Afternoon Kiwi (Kiwi-Cheesecake with Caramel Crust)
WaffleRaffle (Waffle with fruits and whipped Cream)
Cherry Bomb (Cherry Candy with Koolada)
Nonnas Fruit Salad (Fruit salad of my childhood, with nuts and raisins, missing something for the raisins and need to get orange flavour)

All of them OK to vape, but all of them need a little more dishing out. So I keep rotating through, taking notes, and fiddling with them ^^

7 Likes

That apple sin looks tasty! You and I seem to be working on some similar recipes. I have a malted strawberry in the works (kinda like a milkshake, but heavier on the maltiness :wink: ), a raspberry custard, and pina colada. Great minds!

4 Likes

Yes, sounds like it :smiley: - or similar taste :smiley: . Have to check out your recipes then ^^

2 Likes

This is the sb malt one. Still private because I’m still tweaking it, but as it is I vape through it pretty quickly.

8 Likes

That’s a lot of strawberry there :smiley:
Mine isn’t quite as elaborate. Don’t have it on here because for developing I find my Excel more practical…
Ith has got Strawberry, Red Touch, Fresh Milk, Fresh Cream, Erythritol, Vanilla Bourbon and TMS Vape Sorcerer. :D. Marshmallow might be a neat idea instead of the Erythritol. To give it a little more body. Thanks for the Inspiration :smiley:

4 Likes

Oh yes. Lol! I like a lot of sb. :heart: :strawberry: :heart:

6 Likes

Thats pretty advanced. My mechanical pencil and notebook is my high tech gear :joy:

5 Likes

You’d be surprised. Only the mixing part is about three screens wide and calculates everything, drops, ml, specific weight, wha the flavours in the recipe cost, total cost, it tracks the single flavours, how I use them, vendor recommendations and data from here, ingredients if available, tips and hints and so on…
that vape-excel has several pages besides mixing too, tracking prices, shopping, my built coils, my non-smked cigarettes, how much I precisely saved by vaping and by DiYing my own juice etc.
Yes, I studied economy, why? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Ok fancy pants, you win. That is pretty fricking awesome!!!
Its appealing to my OCD tendencies for sure!

2 Likes

Whoa, simmer down there with your fancy ass gear!

3 Likes

A few more up for mixing today:

Cheribarb Custard 2017

1% Cherimoya (Flavorah)
1.25% Cherimoya YC (INAWERA)
2% Custard (FA)
0.15% Liquid Stevia (Pyure)
0.7% Rhubarb (INAWERA)
4% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)

Flavor total: 9.1%

Ive gone through a few versions of this mix, i love the rhubarb/cherimoya combo. I might add a splash of cranberry next round…

Strawberry Custard

2% Custard (INAWERA)
0.05% Liquid Stevia (Pyure)
0.25% Strawberry (MF)
1% Strawberry (SC) (Real Flavors)

Flavor total: 3.3%

Just something simple and light.

7-UP Cake (Natural Birthday Cake - Amoretti)

1% Condensed Milk (VG) (Real Flavors)
0.1% Lemon (MF)
8% Natural Birthday Cake (Amoretti)
1% Pound Cake (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 10.1%

Ive made a few dozen different variations of this recipe, not because i didnt like the previous versions its more of a why the hell not kind of thing. I find the NBday cake to be a little too moist on its own so this time around i added a bit of Pound Cake (FLV).

Eggnog Bread Pudding

1.75% Bread Pudding (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.25% Eggnog (Flavorah)
0.25% Eggnog (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.5% French Vanilla Premium (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.25% Italian Cream (Hangsen)

Flavor total: 3%

A couple of these flavorings are untested by me, both of the Eggnogs. This might not be too good, hehe.

Today im vaping on:

If you havent tried any of @Pro_Vapes mixes i urge you to do so, your taste buds will love you for it…

Happy mixing!

8 Likes

Oh boy I mixed a bunch up recently. Too many to name. I am most interest to see how kiwi and lime play together.

1 Like

I have the same bottles :smiley:
But don’t you label them o.O

Look into the light grasshopper. Lol. I use a paint pen from sharpie. Easy on and a quick with nail polish remover takes it off. Super fast cleaning when you do 20-30 bottles.

Actually. Cancel that. Somehow all of them are facing backwards. There is one on the right you can almost see it through the glass.

3 Likes

Yah, thats what I wondered. I use Edding (the german sharpie). One wipe with isoprop and clean ^^

I am vaping on some homemade “Summer Cherry Suck”. Which is 4% TPA Cherry Blossom, 4%TPA Honeysuckle, 4% FA Summer Clouds. It is nice and refreshing.

1 Like
5 Likes

Thank you @Pro_Vapes for these awsome samples. I cant put these two down long enough to try the others. They are fantastic.

Subliminal by Gmix

Ingredient %
Absinthe (TPA) 3
Anise (FA) 1
Orange Cream (TPA) 2
Peach (INAWERA) 1
Pear (FA) 1
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 6

Flavor total: 14%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Vanilla Cookie Custard (Gmix)

Ingredient %
Cream Whipped (FA) 0.8
Holy Vanilla (DIYFS) 1.5
Oatmeal Cookie (SC) (Real Flavors) 1.5
Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah) 0.1
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 6

Flavor total: 9.9%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
8 Likes

@VapeyMama The FA Nona’s Cake was NOT a good sub for this one. Waited, metaphor’d it up, few days steep, and I can safely say this is a VERY nice, lighter cookie mix. Very good.

5 Likes