What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Good to know!

Awesome! Thanks for trying it out, I’m glad you enjoyed it! :+1:

3 Likes

Vaping this delicious concoction by @Iumentum.

Based on how much I love this and because I want to find something good to do with Pink Panther, I tried a few different combos all inspired by this magical elixir! These are the two I mixed yesterday. The smell and finger tests are really promising but I’m letting them sit for a few days. Still private until I know how they turn out. Try at your own discretion.

Black Forest Creatures

Ingredient %
Blackberry (TPA) 2.5
Dragonfruit (TPA) 4.5
Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA) 2.5
Marshmallow (Flavorah) 1
Pink Panther (INAWERA) 1.5
Sweet Cream (CAP) 3

Flavor total: 15%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Forest Panther Cream

Ingredient %
Dragonfruit (TPA) 5
Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA) 3
Pink Panther (INAWERA) 1.5
Sweet Cream (CAP) 3
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (CAP) 1

Flavor total: 13.5%

Then, there’s this I’ve been meaning to mix for a while now. It smells like cool breeze on a warm beach! Still untested.

Sangria Colada

Ingredient %
Blood Orange (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.5
Coconut (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.5
Pineapple (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.5
Sangria (SC) (Real Flavors) 1.5

Flavor total: 3%

14 Likes

Great to see you got to it @Mizzz_Z_Hobbit

5 Likes

I like that the name of the mix is S.C.!!!

4 Likes

I never even noticed that. I’m vaping a little right now and it’s really nice but I’ll let it steep a bit more. I’d like it to have a stronger citrus note.

5 Likes

This is the first one I tried and the citrus came out pretty good. Think I gave it 2-3 weeks.

And I can’t thank you enough for recommending Sangria. It’s become one of my favorites.

7 Likes

That’s brilliant! It also might be the coconut mellowing the sharper notes out. I’ll try yours next! Thanks so much!

3 Likes

Whipped up another batch of my Simply Bangin Banana Pudding today, I can’t get tired of it. It’s luscious and I know it’s been done so much, but I finally have a banana blend that doesn’t overload the senses or taste like Runts. Perfect while waiting for my Reese’s Tobacco Cup to steep.

7 Likes

I just tried this today and it’s exactly what I wanted. I let it steep almost a month and would recommend giving this one at least 2 weeks. It’s not bad S&V but it’s amazing if you let it sit! Enjoy :smile:

8 Likes

I drooled a little reading that. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Looks yummy! Thank you for sharing. Saved, will probably sub boysenberry or something as I don’t like the straw/rhubarb. mmmmmmm

4 Likes

That sounds like a great idea. I really didn’t care for the Boysenberry that much. I’ll have to give it a try though to see if it might change my view in a mix like this.

2 Likes

I’m thinking the boysenberry jam, it has that cooked flavor. Might make it with no fruit, just a cream cheese danish… it looks like a great base!

2 Likes

I found a 6 month old bottle of this today, and OMG is it hitting my sweet spot! Might have to make another bottle and lose it :wink:

Cocobutter Complexity :

2% Almond (FA)
1% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
4% Butterscotch (FW)
2% Coconut (FA)
1.5% Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA)
2% Marshmallow (FA)
1.5% Vienna Cream (FA)

Flavor total: 14%

13 Likes

I swear that’s the best way to steep!!

5 Likes

@VapeyMama handbag steep method (patent pending)

6 Likes

Wow @SthrnMixer this is awesome straight off the mixer and tasty as. Thanks for the push - i will get back to it in a few days (it is super bright atm but super nice).

GF Yourself (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Cantaloupe (Flavorah) 2
Catalan Cream (FA) 2
Grapefruit (FA) 3
Meringue (FA) 1

Flavor total: 8%

5 Likes

I’ve been wanting to make this for months! I still don’t have flavorah cantaloupe… I should go stick it in my cart. Thanks for the reminder, @woftam!

3 Likes

Yes you need this

3 Likes

Cantaloupe is in the cart now!!

3 Likes