What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Nah, I am good. Saving for something good.

4 Likes

Then in that case I hope it isnā€™t me. Iā€™ve read a lot of your stuff, and can only imagine what youā€™d consider good!

3 Likes

Been saving it up. Yeah I do not know. When it happens though. I think it might be bad.

3 Likes

Yes, thatā€™s what I was eluding too. I was so busy chasing the flavor and had not realized it was the texture that was the issue. Couldnā€™t agree more.

When it happens, please tag me in so I can see it. All I did was rib you about a Whiterose mod and about got my head shredded. Canā€™t wait to watch Mt. Skullblade erupt.

3 Likes

Iā€™m safe right? :grin: :wink: :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Wasnā€™t meant for you at all what PV said. He has to repeat what people say to have an input.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Thanks for the repeat and ā€œsageā€ wisdom.

2 Likes

You pic/icon is just soooooo serious. Lol.

3 Likes

It wasnā€™t me, it was Sprksfly. To me all you did was retweak what he said. Everyone here got what he said. Then you said ā€œYou canā€™t texturize airā€. Well duh. We are not simpletons here.

1 Like

Itā€™s more of a statement than a Icon. Itā€™s someone Iā€™m following. My old PV flag will return in time.

3 Likes

If not looking closely I always think your are secretly picking your buggers and tasting them. Evaluating the flavor profile based on what you have been vaping. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::man_facepalming:

3 Likes

I thought thatā€™s what I just basically said. :laughing:

While some require a bit of imagination to assistā€¦there has to be a minimum standard to point you in the direction of getting the imagination to cover the last 30-40% of the way IMO.

All I was saying is that, for me, thereā€™s not even enough there to be able to put ā€œimaginary jumper cablesā€ on. In essence: the ā€œcake batteryā€ is dead shorted. Worthless.

Seriously. No one expects to get texture out of a vape. But it doesnā€™t take much imagination to get the gist of apple pie for example. Cinnamon, apples, brown sugar, etc. All have close approximations. In worst case flavors, that requires a bit of imagination.

Thatā€™s quite the leap.

And quite beyond what I was trying to explain.
But, it may be the point of distinction.

If it is requiring that much imaginationā€¦ I would say that either

• that any given recipe which evokes such a reaction needs serious work,
    -or a flavor has not been fully nor properly represented yet (by whatever creative or technical limitations that have prevented it from hitting the market thus far).

Just my 2Ā¢ and YMMV

5 Likes

You know what. Your right.

It is what I always say in a pointless argument.

2 Likes

Noā€¦ you stay Iā€™ll delete and bow out.

1 Like

If you feel that strong about it then keep it.

Quit being that way. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Stand up for YOUR OPINION. Right or WRONG. Let people see for themselves.

Quit being a damned weak individual when someone questions you.

If you feel that strongly then keep it. You felt strongly enough to stand up for it. SO STAND UP FOR IT AND BEHIND IT!

3 Likes

I see how you interpret my reply, so in order to avoid an argument I kindly bow out kind sir.

2 Likes
3 Likes

untitled

Cheer up everyone. Itā€™s Friday!

7 Likes

Where did you get my selfie?

3 Likes