What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Today I am thinking about making a
Chai honey oatmeal cookie or smoothie
Eggnog something or nother
Just got some natural SB and BB from LA
So will probably will do some fruity mixes with those.

2 Likes

Hey @JoJo try this on !!

Fall Blanket : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/250459/Fall+Blanket

1.2% Butterscotch (FA)
2.2% Cookie (FA)
3.5% Fuji Apple (FA)
0.7% Holiday Spice (TPA)
3.5% Horchata (CAP)
1.2% Sweetener (Sucralose) (TPA)
5% Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)

Flavor total: 17.3%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/2099

Its pretty darn good

3 Likes

Where did you acquire this delicious sounding cherimoya flavor ? I googled it and so wanted to have the real deal to eat lol !

2 Likes

Howā€™d you like the Hangsen Italian cream ?!!! I absolutely love it , it is some heavy stuff.
And I agree with whomever said raspberry INW I swear by that raspberry it is the best Iā€™ve had.

2 Likes

i second that on raspberry with cactus its gorgeous

2 Likes

I like the sound of that ! I said that sounds like something I did b4 lol. I just looked and I got those two together in a recipe called Mr. Prickles.
http://tjek.nu/r/2kTE

I had it private must of wanted to try it again after steeping. Made it earlier last month.

1 Like

Vaping on this right now its pretty good.

Mint Caddy : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/317965/Mint+Caddy

1.5% Fuji Apple (FA)
4% Mexican Cactus (Molinberry)
2% New York Cheesecake (CAP)
0.5% Peppermint (FA)
3% Raspberry (INAWERA)

Flavor total: 11%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/2y9f

3 Likes

That sounds fancy ! :wink: Nice mix up. I like peppermint but wouldnā€™t of thought about it going with cactus or cheesecake lol.

Actualy was in need of warmth and im liking ny cheesecake more and more for that below 2%. Btw i have champagne and absinthe from tfa coming i will prob post some interesting stuff in the next weeks!

1 Like

I have them both, I love the champagne so much so I bought the 4oz from TFA, as for the Absinthe mmhh idk not too crazy about it in a vape have resorted to using it when we go fishing on the bait ( serious )

I know what you mean as for the warmth and cheesecake has that wholeness that really helps aid in bringing a recipe together. I just started using capā€™s Ny prior to I was stuck on LAā€™s NY czcake and it is awesome but am glad I branched out.

1 Like

Looks yummy! Im missing the Holiday Spice, Horchata, and sweetener, but I could probably come up with some subs. :wink:

Was cleaning the camping gear out of the trailer today. Grabbed some jackets out of it and was checking the pockets before I washed them, found a bottle of Toasted Apple Pie that I made back in June in one of the pockets.

After a 5 month steep I can tell ya this stuff is YUMMMMY ā€¦ LOL :smile:

3 Likes

It is an Inawera flavour in the Yummy Classic line. I got it from www.inawerawinkel.com, but they are in Poland. I donā€™t know if US vendors who carry Inawera sell this particular flavour. It is pretty yummy though and with custard it is divine.

1 Like

Do you think juice would be different after a year rather than 6 months? Wouldnā€™t mind sticking a couple bottles in the Halloween decorations before theyā€™re packed away. Would make a nice treat for next season

1 Like

Hmmm, I donā€™t know. I kinda doubt there would be much difference between 6 months and 1 year but donā€™t really know for sure. I have a hard time letting anything age more than 2 weeks. :smirk: The only reason this one went so long was because I forgot about it.

To be honest, I donā€™t know if I would want to vape something a year old. I was a little apprehensive about vaping this one but Iā€™m glad I did :smile:

2 Likes

thank you ! I havenā€™t seen it online here in the U.S. it sounds really good though. maybe eventually Iā€™ll get it. sometimes I do buy overseas but not too often. I could really go broke on that INW site :smiley:

2 Likes

Mixed and steeping -

Exotic Peach Yogurt V2 (well V3, had to adapt) from @Pro_Vapes
Bust-a-Nut from @Alisa
Toasted Almond Bar (my original)

These all smell great.

Peach Yogurt is rather intoxicating but pungent at the moment, but just to the nose. Not vaped it yet.
Bust-a-Nut - something oddly familiar smelling here. Canā€™t quite place it but itā€™s as though Iā€™ve smelled this before, perhaps many times. Really looking forward to trying but will hold off till maybe Tuesday.
Toasted Almond Bar - Aiming for a chocolate candy bar full of toasted almonds. Right now smells good enough to drink but as the chocolate base I use needs a couple weeks steep, best Iā€™ll do for at least the next week is pop that top and sniff. Still, very high hopes and will share if itā€™s what I think.

Vaping. Well I paid a visit to Mad Vapes in Columbia, SC today looking for a good drip tip for my Aromamizer. Believe it or not, the best one I found was a tiny delrin thing - $1.30. Thanks Andy! He turned me on to a vendor liquid called Fresh Squeeze from Element E-Liquid. This is 80/20 in what theyā€™re referring to as their Premium Dripper Series. This stuff is fantastic, and my Aromomizer doesnā€™t seem to have a problem delivering that luscious, thick and flavorful cloud. Have I mentioned how awesome the Aromamizer RDTA is? :smile: Anyway, the flavor is very good, strong orange with the taste of orange zest without being overly acidic. I highly recommend this if you see it somewhere. I think I paid maybe $15 for a 20ml bottle.

2 Likes

Yah, I know how you feel. I have gone broke on that site :grinning: The good thing about living in Europe is that I have gone broke on flavours and not on shipping costs.

1 Like

Just pulled this new mix out this morning to test and I think itā€™s dreamy! The raspberry is very prominent in this mix, but he exhale has a rich, wonderful, creamy base that Iā€™m loving. So, the Italian cream gets an A+ . I need to try the INawera RAspberry in this recipe now, since my new friend sent me some to try out. :slight_smile: Thanks Brad.

8 Likes

Its nice & tangy!
A touch of lemon sicily (0.5%) really makes it zing

2 Likes