What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Today I am vaping a new recipe called Tropical Dream Cream! It’s definitely good, but I think it could use some more of something, I’m just not sure what! If someone could give me some suggestions, I would be happy to try them! Thanks all!

2 Likes

Where do you feel something is needed…the fruits or cream?

Just looking at the recipe, I would suspect the Cream aspect of the mix may be suffering. I have a feeling upping the VC or adding another cream such as Sweet Cream, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Vanilla Swirl, Cream Fresh…something to complement the custard. Get the proportion of fruit/cream a little more even…moderately so as not to mute the fruit profile.

Then again, if the fruit/candy profile is where you think it needs help, well I can only suggest tweaking percentages where you may feel help is needed or try adding something that may give it that little something extra. Fuji Apple, Pear and Dragonfruit are good choices and in small quantities can add something special to a fruit mix without changing the overall taste of your mix.

2 Likes

Thank you! I think you are onto something…I am gonna add some Vanilla Bean Ice Cream to it and see how that fares!

1 Like

Good luck. Just remember with most creams you may get a basic flavor profile at the time of mix. But things happen with Custards and Creams over time…typically within 2 weeks. Many custards get stronger, and most all creams will have the edges rounded off and become smoother. At the 3% VC you used though I think you’re safe :slight_smile: But some of the gurus here much more equipped than I may have a different opinion.

3 Likes

My Whole Candidate Line of Samples in the Mail today to a friend:
Carson’s Lemon Custard
Fiorina Fruit
Trump Ticket (Spicy rich cinnamon and cream)
Hilary’s Excuse ( Vanilla custard)
Bernie’s Berries
and CruzBerry Cool

Does this one taste like horse dung? I’m sorry, couldn’t resist. :laughing:

There’s not a shovel big enough to move this much poop.

2 Likes

Holy crap i love this juice 3rd 30 ml since friday. Tempted to drink it !

Talkin to yourself are ya? :slight_smile:

What is this juice that has you getting such low miles per gallon?

@Ohm_IGod

2 Likes

Smooth operator couple of posts above its my new adv with jasmine im in love«1

1 Like

Vaping another yummy fig recipe :smile:

Milk Pudding With Fig and Rose Water Caramel

Ingredient %
Butterscotch (FA) 0.5
Caramel (FA) 0.5
Cinnamon Ceylon (FA) 0.5
Cream Fresh (FA) 1.5
Fig Fresh (FA) 2
Milk Condensed (FA) 10% Solution 1
Orange (FA) 0.25
Rose (FA) 1

Flavor total: 7.25%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

Hubby fell in love with these Vanilla and Raspberry Soft Cremes.
I tried one today and loved it. I have to make a juice to match it now. Have to! :smile:

8 Likes

That begs for Inawera’s Raspberry. LOVE that flavor. :slight_smile: Let us know what you cook up.

1 Like

Wish I had some Inawera’s. I’m going to have to use Flavorah’s Raspberry and maybe mix it with a little FW Raspberry, because that’s what I have to work with right now.

Here’s what I’ve come up with. It smells wonderful, but I’m going to let it sit overnight before I test it out:

V and R Soft Cremes :
2% Cream Fresh
2% Italian Cream (Hangsen)
3% Raspberry (Flavorah)
2% Raspberry (FW)
2% Sweet Cream (FW)

Flavor total: 11%

I’ll comment on the recipe and make it public once it’s worthy.

5 Likes

Orange and Anise are so good together!

Orange Anise Squares

Ingredient %
Anise (FA) 0.5
Apple Pie (FA) 2
Brown Sugar (TPA) 0.5
Cream Fresh (FA) 0.5
Custard (FA) 1
Holiday Spice (TPA) 0.25
Mandarin (FA) 1
Milk Condensed (FA) 10% Solution 1
Orange (FA) 2
Walnut (FA) 0.5

Flavor total: 9.25%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

I made this mix a couple months ago. I test tasted it after one week and it was exceptional. Now after about 10 weeks these flavors has settled into one of the best mixes I’ve ever made. I actually forgot I had this mix. Now it has steeped into near perfection. I’m vaping this mix on my Crown Tank and my new Hcigar VT200. This is some of my best vaping ever.

8 Likes

I have a very simple mix today but it is lovely. I wasn’t going to use the cherimoya in a mix because I was afraid it would spoil the flavour but the custard just makes the flavours pop a lot more. It doesn’t even have any tobacco in it!

Cherimoya Custard : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/236960/saved

8% Cherimoya YC (INAWERA)
5% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)

Flavor total: 13%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/1RLa

5 Likes

Mixed some up today… Can’t wait for them to steep

3 Likes

I love citrus and anise mixes… I made my rattle snake today which has key lime and raspberry as well as the anise… My favorite outdoor vape! And it’s good to go from the start

I’ll throw it up in the recipe section tomorrow!

Greetz
Tom

4 Likes

Tropical Vanilla Cupcake, found a blend that makes that SPOT ON “tropical” type flavor so just revisiting that on this one

Caramel Apples, self explained

And
Spiced Apples, apple blended w the spicy Horchata original from TFA, like red hots, maybe just a tad less spice than red hots but reeeaallly close to
Just messing with some different mixes to see what I can find
Vaping my Mangos & Caramel Cream from 10/10 seeing how V1 V2 and V3 differ after a few weeks, tasting good though, will say that

3 Likes

I never would have thought to put apple and horchata together…that’s brilliant! I know what my next mixing session is gonna have. :slight_smile: Thanks!

1 Like