What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

I know right, I’m guessing whatever they have used isn’t particularly good for you, I was a bit tight chested while I was vaping it, but I wanted to make a cleaner better version you know, and not 3mg! :weary: lol

1 Like

on the plus side the samples I have steeping are actually quite nice haha, so i thank you for that, those flavours you recommended are really good :grin::thumbsup::ok_hand:

1 Like

It’s good to see you posting your recipes regularly. I’m watching and taking notes. You were my main inspiration and guidance when I started DIY. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Your welcome I enjoy them all as well. Even the ones w/ the naughties in them you can always do 1-2 drops of those just to supplement and get that flavor to come thru but in a healthier way ! Good luck to you :smile:

1 Like

Clean & refreshing but the down side is that this has steeped almost 3 1/2 months but it is delicious !

Peppermint & lemon grass

Ingredient %
Lemon Grass (Flavorah) 0.25
Mild Winter (Peppermint) (FA) 1.75

Flavor total: 2%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

Like most Strawberry Concentrates this is one flavor I can’t really taste. I also tried Pecan TPA and LA and I get nothing. Any secrets to unveiling this flavor?

1 Like

This flavor seems so bold to me. You can always choose to pair it w/ other nuts I chose Marzipan for it’s sweetness and that it really isn’t nutty bc I don’t have an issue tasting the Butter Pecan. Have you by chance vaped it SA ? It’s rich taste like it should contain one or both AP/AC but it doesn’t state it has that note ( generic bakery breadiness and a buttery note then pecan is throughout. That’s how I think about it, but you are right it doesn’t scream nuts like peanuts or PB per se.

I tend to always mix it with caramel and it does sweeten that bready bakery note down some

3 Likes

I guess I’m looking for a Pecan without the butter note, but with the 3 I’ve tried I just don’t get it. I’ll try a nut combo and see how it goes. Subjectivity is a reality… huh?

3 Likes

It sure is and sometimes it’s just trickery of the mind. I smell more Pecan in Butter Pecan than I do TFA Pecan which smell sweet and oily for some reason.

I really like INW Peanut it taste like a basic peanut w/ no frills maybe since you want more of that and less of whatever they add…maybe peanut would be a good place to start ?

2 Likes

I don’t mean to derail this conversation or this thread, but have you tried the RF Raw Extract yet. I’m really feeling these so far.

3 Likes

No I keep hoping to remind myself each time I order and have yet to get them. So glad you’re liking them, especially since I know you use a lot of MF.

1 Like

I’m online right now with a new order. I’m thinking of starting a thread on recommended RF Raw Extract flavors.

2 Likes

Certainly should I’d read it and maybe I’d remember to buy them hee hee. I’m always interested on what ppl’s takes are on Flavors and their profiles.

1 Like

That sounds yummy. Really yummy! One day I’m going to give in and get some of that Holy Vanilla…naw, I’ve heard TFA Bourbon Vanilla is very similar. I just have FA for now, I can sub :wink: Thanks for sharing!

That sounds delicious too! Have you found a decent butter toffee? I have still been searching.

Must be fall, this is one I’ve been playing with:

WIP

Maple Walnut Fudge :

0.5% Golden Butter (CAP)
1% Maple Syrup (FA)
1% Marshmallow (FA)
3% Sweetened Condensed Milk (Real Flavors)
1.75% Walnut (FA)
2% White Chocolate (TPA)

Flavor total: 9.25%

2 Likes

Yes…I only have a few, but I’m loving them. I will be getting more when the budget cooperates…hopefully on a Black Friday sale :wink:

I’ve always thought their flavors were spot on but too weak on some. So nice to get the delicious flavors at such small amounts.

2 Likes

So true… I was very tempted before the extracts, but weak flavor notes aren’t my cup of tea. I haven’t used more than 2.5% of any of them yet, so I’m very pleased with concentration and the flavor. I can’t wait to try more of them.

2 Likes

I’d say Fall’s in the air but that’d be a lie since today it was 77 F degrees and I am like what happened to FALL. My mind wants it to be so I am starting to make mixes regardless.

LOVE Maple Walnut Fudge mmhhh that looks tasty too pretty straight forward ingredients as well.

The only butter toffee I have is one on one’s and it was a clearance special a while back when they made it in Vg base but they no longer do it is only Pg based as of now. http://www.oooflavors.com/products/butter-toffee-flavor Very butter forward w/ light nut notes throughout works well w/ most bakeries to just add buttery notes.

Looking forward to you guys talking up that RF Raw thread !!!

1 Like

There are still some flavors that they only have available in the VG version. I’m hoping eventually they will have the entire line available in the extracts. Did you get any of the limited release of the beta Premium French Vanilla? OMG…it is amazing! I highly highly recommend it!

He said he would have some to sell around January I think it was? Although it’s going to be more expensive, he said it was costly to make and that was why he wasn’t offering it. But a few of us told him we would be willing to pay more for it quite happily!

I did have some tasting notes on a few of them in their Vendor Thread, but it’s a lot of posts to get through :frowning:

1 Like

Yea I don’t follow that thread too much going on in there…so not trying to derail this thread :blush:

One I posted tonight been vaping it all day love the simplicity of it !

Strawberry taro swirl v2

Ingredient %
Marshmallow (FA) 1.5
Meringue (FA) 1
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 3.5
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 2.5
Taro (ECX) 1.5
Vanilla (MF) 1.25
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 2.25

Flavor total: 13.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes