What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

@Ken_O_Where & @Pro_Vapes, thanks for the props guys! This has been one of my favorite vapes. Actually vaping on some right now with my morning coffee. I have some that’s been steeping for 4 months and it simply amazing.

4 Likes

Not one I’ve come across (doesn’t mean they don’t exist over here though lol) BUT I actually have all of the concentrates to make this one! Super pleased! :grinning:

4 Likes

This is a SnV recipe I have made several times and really enjoy but has gotten no attention (not mine)
…vaping right now in my RDA

Bourbon Baked Apples

Ingredient %
Biscuit (INAWERA) 1.5
Bourbon (Vanilla Bourbon) (FA) 1
Brown Sugar (TPA) 1.5
Fuji Apple (FA) 3.5
Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA) 2
Kentucky Bourbon (TPA) 2
Liquid Amber (FA) 1
Meringue (FA) 0.5
Oak Wood (FA) 0.75
Pear (TPA) 0.5

Flavor total: 14.25%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
6 Likes

Wow at the Fuji Apple % on that. Looks good though. I will have to try because it has two of my favorite vape ingredients. The Fuji and the bourbon.

Need to see if I can come up with something similar to Crown Royal Apple. That’s some goooooood stuff.

2 Likes

I’m sitting in front of a mountain of 30mls with my RDA and keep loading this one up. I’ve tried some variations on this, but it’s super tasty mixed as is.

3 Likes

How tart is the Apple with no steep time? I can deal with the tartness. I kind of like it. From what I’ve heard the Apple mellows out in Rhodonite after several weeks. But I like it the next day.

And I’m missing 3 ingredients to make your recipe but I will fix that shortly.

Mine is like 20 hours old. Not sure what makes this so SnV-able but it is

1 Like

Fuji is good at 3-4%, don’t know why people think it’s too strong or whatever. Rhodonite is one of the blandest mixes out there tbh, and I like Wayne’s channel, don’t get me wrong. But some of his mixes are way, way over rated.

8 Likes

It might totally suck, just a warning, hehe. Im waiting on the Molasses to mix this, i could use the VG based Molasses but, nah… hehe

It really depends on the mix and the person vaping it. I mix it in the .5-2% range, on the lower end i use it to “moisten” a liquid if it is dry. I mixed up that Apple Buttah and even after a few weeks all i could taste is Fuji. Never mixed Rhodonite, i think the only mix of Waynes that i mixed was Bronuts. I wasnt a fan as there were just too many bread notes for my lungs to handle.

Great thing about DIY is we can vape what ever we want as long as we are willing to mix it up. :slight_smile:

Ive got a few more mixes im pulling flavorings for today, 8 or so mixes depending on how much squeezing my hands can handle. Even as a grab flavorings for these mixes i have more recipes popping into my brain cell…

@Lolly
Sorry i didnt respond to the Buttercrunch thing earlier. I think it had something to do with Skor calling it English toffee since it isnt. They had to call it Buttercruch instead of an English Toffee bar, or something like that. It has been a couple years since i read that so i might be totally incorrect. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I mean for apple as your main, I use it in some recipes at 0.5 - 1% to ‘pop’ other fruits like pear. But if I want apple as the star, I’ll go 3 - 3.5% without hesitation. It mellows with age.

2 Likes

I do love the flavor of Fuji. And one of my favorite recipes, Liquid State Apple Butter, uses 3% Fuji. It just seems to come through better than the other flavors. I think it’s strong but not unpleasant at all.

I really like Rhodonite. Does it taste as good as one of @Skullblade789 's Dark Pipe recipes? No. but for a tank filler, Rhodonite is pretty dang good. To me. We just all have different taste.

And it does mellow and is so fantastic.

Rhodonite wouldn’t be so bad if it had actual flavour present, to me it was bland, considering the amount of ingredients. And I let it steep a while, it never improved. Maybe a bump in % on the raspberry and Fuji would make it interesting, it’s just too light for my taste maybe

2 Likes

Totally get that. I’ve thought about a bump in the raspberry myself. But as it is, I really like it.

What is your go to recipe with Fuji in it? I’m on a Fuji kick and saving every recipe with it to try.

Simple but really good

8% TFA organic strawberry
8% FA watermelon
1% TFA blueberry extra
2% TFA sweetener

Great waterberry flavor

2 Likes

Thanks man. I still need to get that stuff out soon.

1 Like

It’s steeping while you have it. Once it arrives in my mailbox it is no longer going to be steeping, lol.

1 Like

No it will be frozen.

1 Like

No shit. 16 degrees in the morning with a high of 30 and then Sunday it’s supposed to get up to close to 70 degrees and then another major drop.

Don’t worrry, when you send it I will take off the day it arrives so I can stalk the mailman.

1 Like