What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

I don’t at work, but the table beside my recliner looks like that. Roll with it brother. Variety is the spice of life.

6 Likes

Yeah, I want to but cant stick to one flavour…

The rabbit hole deepens…

4 Likes

Thanks Fozzy I will try to make a simple recepy "mustard milk " or mothers milk , and keep my fingers crossed . How long do you think I should let the strawberry and vanilla bean ice cream steep ? Thanks again for the advice and the support .:+1::+1::+1:

I don’t have experience with VBIC but fruit recipes don’t usually need to steep as long. Size of the batch will affect steeping time though (bigger batches should steep longer IME). I am at the point now with so much steeping I don’t vape any big batches until they have steeped at least 4 - 8 weeks.

My 20ml testers I will vape on within a week and then keep testing as they age up to 4 weeks. Some times I am satisfied after 2 weeks with a recipe tester to know if I want to mix a big batch of it, then I just mix multiple testers together into a bigger bottle to free up my tester bottles and vape the frankentester later. I have 4 x 100+ml frankentesters steeping in the cabinet from all my recent single flavor tests. If I don’t like the frankentester for some reason when I get around to vaping it I will just add some extra random flavorings to try and make it more enjoyable since I am not too picky about what I vape.

Thanks so much for you’re information I will use this and keep you posted ps frankentester awesome never heard and read this word before awesome :slight_smile: Have a nice evening :+1:

1 Like

That Choc Turkish Delight looks extremely interesting. That Erythritol - is there a benefit from using that vs other sweeteners? I’ve honestly not heard of it.

Also I’ve never had Turkish Delight although I’ve heard of it and always thought it was a raspberry filling in a pastry and coated with confectioner’s sugar. Is this recipe something you’ve had to eat or just a woftam concoction? Not that that’s a bad thing :slight_smile: Curious minds want to know.

3 Likes

The Turkish Delight I know and love is a rose scented jelly dusted with icing sugar

And the UK interpretation I love even more is this one:

https://www.cadbury.co.uk/products/Turkish-Delight-2729?p=2729

Yummy! :blush:

5 Likes

My first and a WIP. Right now the mint is dominant but not unpleasant at all. Going to try it with reducing the Cucumber Mint to 3% total and upping the Cucumber to 2% total.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1125542/Prickly+Cucumber

4 Likes

I find that Erythritol is a great sweetener that doesnt gum up coils. I like to use it either by its self or with stevia (it takes the bitter note out of stevia for me).

The fry’s turkish delight is awsome this one is about halfway between real and fry’s - it is still steeping and I haven’t vaped any as yet. I have just taste tested so it could be really bad.to vape If it is I will add it to water and drink it because it is yummy lol.

1 Like

Mixed up 216ml of this recipe I got via PM from a user on ECF. Don’t think I ever tested this, just went right to a big batch on faith to be able to finish off some of these older flavors. Hope I like it lol.

Coconut Cream Pie Variant
6.00% Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)
5.00% Coconut DX (TFA)
4.00% Graham Cracker DX (TFA)
3.00% Sweet Cream DX (TFA)
2.00% New York Cheesecake V2 (CAP)
2.00% Vanilla Swirl (TFA)
0.25% Liquid Stevia (Pyure)

3 Likes

mixing 250 ml for a friend , he goes up to alaska to fish in a few days this is his adv

5 Likes

That sounds exactly like what is called aplets and cotlets here in the states. Bunches of different flavor varieties. I’ll bet they tried to copy your Turkish delight.

http://www.libertyorchards.com/category/Aplets_and_Cotlets

EDIT: They have one called Turkish Delight I just found…might have to order and try that one. I’ve had a lot of the other flavors, and toured their facility a couple years ago. It was very neat to watch it being made.

http://www.libertyorchards.com/category/Turkish_Delights

4 Likes

Cool! You definitely have a much better choice of flavours than I can get over here. The best I had was on holiday in Morocco one year. Definitely order some and let me know what you think :smiley:

3 Likes

I miss Alaska. I went up there for a silver salmon run. It was beautiful.

5 Likes

Let’s be real. I miss the Northwest as a whole. I was stationed in Bremerton, WA. I enjoyed every bit of it.

4 Likes

ya ive never been but i live in anacortes so a lot of fishermen

2 Likes

Bored today so decided to mix up a few batches:

PB Sin Clone v2.1 220ml
4.25% Butterscotch DX (TFA)
4.25% RY4 Double (TFA)
3.25% Cinnamon Danish Swirl V2 (CAP)
2.50% Peanut Butter DX (TFA)
2.00% Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)
1.00% Joy (FA)
0.25% 0.9% Saline
variant of - http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/528711/Deadly%20Sin%20clone%20v2

Neptunes Nectar 70vg
8.00% Strawberry (Ripe) (TFA)
5.00% Banana Cream DX (TFA)
1.75% French Vanilla V2 (CAP)
0.50% Dragonfruit (TFA)

Lucky Latte 18% 120ml
12.00% Lucky Shot (OSDIYS)
6.00% Lotta Latte (OSDIYS)
Variant of - http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/647052/Kimbers%20Blend

Baked Cinnamon Roll CCI
13.30% Baked Cinnamon Roll (OSDIYS)
5.00% Cream Cheese Icing (LA)

And one for my brother’s girl friend since this is all she vapes:

Western Menthol (CAP) v2 60vg 120ml 3%/2%
3.00% Western (TFA)
2.00% Menthol (CAP)

4 Likes

This cold had put my mixing to a standstill! I now find myself getting dangerously low on some staple mixes that I enjoy!
Tonight I have to mix up the following!
Thank you @Amy2 for the mixes!

CRONUT

Ingredient %
Biscuit (INAWERA) 1
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) 1.5
Custard (FA) 0.5
Dulce de Leche (TPA) 1
Frosted Donut (TPA) 2
Glazed Doughnut (CAP) 2.5
Joy (FA) 0.4

Flavor total: 8.9%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Vienna Sunset

Ingredient %
Goji (FE) 0.75
Italian Lemon Sicily (CAP) 2.35
Meringue (TPA) 1.75
Sweet Tangerine (CAP) 3.85
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 1
Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP) 2
Vienna Cream (FA) 1

Flavor total: 12.7%

Italian Cream Cake

Ingredient %
Italian Cream (Hangsen) 2
Nonna's Cake (FA) 3
Vanilla Overload (Gremlin) 3

Flavor total: 8%

Ryan's Vanilla Waffle Cone

Ingredient %
Caramel (CAP) 2
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 3
Waffle (Belgian) (TPA) 7

Flavor total: 12%

Nonna's Custard

Ingredient %
Cheesecake (LA) 2
Nonna's Cake (FA) 2.5
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 5
Vanilla Overload (Gremlin) 3

Flavor total: 12.5%

9 Likes

Any time buddy you know them by heart :wink: and thank you for liking them so much !!!

I hope your on the mend sorry you got the crud @BoyHowdy

4 Likes

Thank you and I truly think I am about over it , had a Zpack a couple of weeks ago but still have some congestion that I can’t seem to shake.
I am working on it hard with some Mucinex and a bourbon!:grinning:

3 Likes