What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Bummed my last 3 RF SC flavors didn’t make it here today to mix up testers. Vaping some butterscotch cheesecake at the moment that mixed back in December.

3 Likes

I do like me some butterscotchs as well. I am vaping on a butterscotch latte.

1 Like

Mine is in PG… :confused:

there are numerous threads it probably the hottest thing right now i believe there is at least 4 or 5 threads

2 Likes

I picked up a bottle in a sale here: https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/real-flavours/4397-strawberry.html

Says PG on the label :laughing: FFS

They don’t make PG flavors. That is the VG version I linked to above - Check cookies

Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, and Natural Flavors Contains NO PG, dyes, alcohol or added sugar.

I think CF carries the SC versions now but I don’t see them listed under the RF category. Hopefully someone else from the UK can link you to them.

1 Like

Yeah, just read on Chefs that it is VG, misleading label…

Looks like they have them here…

4 Likes

Had a bit of a play with the RF SC flavours today, recipes still on private until I tinker with the outcome but initial testing was promising on all three :+1:

8 Likes

eeh ghads, that is a lot of RF SC in that last one.

1 Like

yeah I thought that but the taste test was nice so…we’ll see…it’s only the first draught…

5 Likes

Kreeds Kustard in the Combo RDTA on top of a Hcigar VT75 @ 50w :yum:

9 Likes

I particularly love how you’ve colour coordinated your slow-cooker :wink::laughing:

7 Likes

I’ve been playing with this for a while and feel that it is now ready for public consumption.

6 Likes

Hittn my white papaya all day minus the sweetner for a change.

Def not the same but still enjoyable

3 Likes

Thats a beauty :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I figured it was time again to allow someone to see what I have been building an playing with. I know I don’t “release” / post recipes because either the main inspiration point/concept was from another persons recipe or I know the mix is somewhere already. The other problem is that I am constantly building and changing a mix without approaching the final recipe (left to be unchanged).

This mix is a WIP (work in progress).

Eucalyptus Stick
Eucalyptus INW 0.4% (will need to go down to 0.35%)
Oak Wood FA 1.6%
Bergamont FA 0.6% (may add Orange MF 0.3% or a Blood Orange)
Orange Cream TPA 2.5%
Vanilla Bourbon FA 1.2% (may need a switch to Vanilla Shisha INW or add 0.5%)
Brown Sugar TPA 1.5

The main starting point comes from a candle recipe. The goal is to translate the feeling of these smells to the feeling of taste.

5 Likes

i’ll let you know if i survive the next 24hrs!

5 Likes

Black Honey, Graham Cracker, Peanut Butter mix. I mixed this up a while ago trying to get some use out of TPA Black Honey (hate wasting concentrates) and it came out tasting like chocolate. Not sure I am liking the TPA French Vanilla too much.

1 Like

This was a very simple recipe that struck my fancy very early on in my mixing days. I tweaked it a bit by lowering the Black Honey to 3%, but found it to be a very enjoyable vape after that move. Steep time is key on this one; 4 weeks minimum for me, but YMMV.

However, today I’m vaping on a 50/50 NET blend of Old Joe Krantz and Red Virginia Ribbon. Suitably stout (but sweet) NET combination of Burley, Virginia, and Perique. :kissing_heart::dash:

2 Likes