What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Today was a combination of polar opposites. First experiment with Raspberry, Blueberry, and Yogurt was USDA Grade A choice Draino! Though I would have to take my tongue to the emergency room. Second experiment with Peach, Raspberry and just a dash of sweetener was fabulous! Singing Baby I’m Amazed.

6 Likes

Lol. I’ve been drinking. Lol. It’s bilberry FA blueberry extra 5% and custard FA. And it’s wonderfully delicouse. There are a few other ingredients. Wink wink wink. :santa:

2 Likes

Kreed Kustard in an iJoy EXO RTA single coil build with a .5 ohm Philip Turton fused Clapton on top of Arthur the 2nd :yum:

6 Likes

dripping some well steeped @Alisa bust-a-nut variant from last october while watching mr robot season 2 on the ps vue

2 Likes

Just started using my Soho Pistachio Pudding after some shelf time. Man it is good. Used minimal flavors but the result is exactly what I wanted.

3 Likes

I not mixing today. I first tested this last night and I haven’t vaped anything else since (about 20 mls so far). This is truly a incredible mix and I hope to get a cosigner…

http://tjek.nu/r/ax4z

5 Likes

What do you mean by cosigner?

Someone to mix it and confirm what I feel is a very good mix.

3 Likes

I LOVE honey, i eat a ton of the stuff. When we travel we hit local apiaries that sell real honey and one of my favorite products to buy is creamed honey. If you have never had creamed honey and like honey products then you absolutely need to purchase some.

Tonight i started working on a version or two if it:

Creamed Honey V1

Ingredient %
Butter Cream (CAP) 0.25
Golden Butter (CAP) 0.75
Honey (FA) 0.1
Honey Bee (Flavorah) 0.1

Flavor total: 1.2%

Creamed Honey V1.5

Ingredient %
Butter Cream (CAP) 0.25
Golden Butter (CAP) 0.75
Honey (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.2
Honey Bee (Flavorah) 0.1

Flavor total: 1.3%

And for once, no custard BUT that doesnt mean it wont make an appearance in future version. :wink:

I made these both in 80v/20p, i mixed the flavorings and the PG then shook and let sit for an hour before i added the VG, playing around with mixing procedures a bit…

7 Likes

I love creamed honey also.! This is one I found and then never could find again. Made a couple small changes, but I like it a lot. Notes are on the recipe page. I usually never mix any with so many ingredients, but I’m glad I tried it. Maybe it will help give you ideas :wink:

Creamed Honey

Ingredient %
Almond (FA) 2
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 2
Butterscotch (FW) 2
Caramel Candy (FW) 1.5
Cream Fresh (FA) 1
Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA) 2
Malted Milk (TPA) 1
Marshmallow (FA) 2
Milk and Honey (Flavorah) 2
Sweet Cream (TPA) 2
Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA) 1
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 3

Flavor total: 21.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
7 Likes

Single Clapton coil @ 1 ohm in the Ammit with some Kreed Kustard, this thing is a flavour machine :yum:

5 Likes

Vaping CN Raspberry Ripple on my Whiterose PMW mod. So damn good.

4 Likes

Mixed these 2 (4) things up the other day and was going to try them out. It’s the first time trying either of these juices and thought I would make a version at the same time using guess work on some RF substitutions at the same time. I have finger tasted all 4 mixes over the last couple days (just a small smear each time). They all have a very good taste to them… A note about the “Charlie Noble” I had already changed the Bavarian Cream to a RF prior to mixing it, the original called for FW Bavarian Cream.

8 Likes

For what it’s worth, I vaped the Charlie Noble’s “mine” it was lacking a lot in the PB flavor (it was there but lacking) the actual vape was just okay, last night I switched over to the “Original” it has more of a PB flavor and tastes more like a smoother flavored vape, so this would be a work in progress (WIP) on pushing the PB flavor up using the RF SC as a sub.

2 Likes

I converted the CN PB Cereal recipe to an (almost) all RF SC recipe based on my stash but I haven’t got around to mixing it for testing yet. My percents are a lot lower than yours. I will try to get it wrote down on my mixing pad and try to get it mixed up sooner rather than later.

1 Like

So I just now cracked open my Whipped Vanilla Pecan Pudding and I love it. I had been using so much of my RY PB Pie that I just needed a break from Peanut Butter. Only shelfed the Pudding for 12 days, but so far it has been yummy.

6 Likes

Tut I absolutely love your labels.

2 Likes

Vaping some 6 month old Queen’s Dowry III. So smooth and tasty!!

4 Likes

I don’t have the CAP Toasted Almond but TPA’s, I was going to ask ya if it would throw it off subbing those but looks like @DrChud had already played with that. Then I kept looking at the recipe and looking at it and was sure I had made it but never placed notes about it in my database, so I looked WAY back in the steep box… probably about 15ml left in it…

7 Likes

Oh wow. Nearly a year old. No telling how it vapes now. Thanks for sharing that pic though. Got me all swole up with pride :grinning:

To be honest I don’t remember ever trying it with TPA Toasted Almond. I’m just not a big fan of that flavor. The Cap’s though, something about that one I find so enjoyable.

I landed on version III mostly by raising this flavor. IMO it’s right on the edge of high usage because it can get quite harsh at higher percents. And truthfully in most other mixes 3% would be too high. So if you get CAP Toasted Almond at some point and want to make this with exact flavors I might recommend starting the TA at 2% and working up from there. You may find your sweet spot at 2% or so.

3 Likes