What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Back to 2nd shift. Thanks everyone :smile:

2 Likes

I tend to order direct from OOOflavors.com as they ship the same or next day, have good shipping prices and I like their flavors. Doesn’t hurt they are in Southern California like I am.
Can direct sub for most of the major flavor makes at near the same %.
I find them to be comparable to Capella and TFA-TPA. Some are stronger and some are weaker like most companies.
https://www.oooflavors.com/collections/sample-pack
Look over their sample pack offering for more savings.

1 Like

I am still trying to nail down Crack Pie, I know it has Speckled Flakes (OOO) but not quite sure if it uses any other OOO flavors. I don’t think the description of it is actually what’s in it, because I sure don’t taste Caramel. Ah, maybe one day.

1 Like

Finishing off a bottle of this I mixed December 13th. OMG!!! This is one of the best strawberry mixes I’ve had to date. @NotCharlesManson did a great job with this creation!

4 Likes

One of my favorite recipes. I’ve had a 100ml bottle sitting in my drawer for about a month now.

1 Like

I’m sure it’s terrific right now, but if you can resist another month or two…whoooo doggie!

It’s really nice to be back to mixing again. I’m not full bore - as many here know I’ve done some remodeling and had to box up all my DIY gear. It’s all under my desk and a real pain in the ass to get to, but I’ve tried to mix at least one bottle a day for the last week. As for creativity - well that has taken a back seat as I do far better when all my crap is in front of me. Still, here are ones I’m working on.

Lemon Cream Filled Donut (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (LA) 3
Lemon Sicily (FA) 0.75
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.8
Metaphor (FA) 2
Zeppola (FA) 2.5

Flavor total: 9.05%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Exotic Cigar (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Exotic (INAWERA) 2
Oba Oba (FA) 2
Tuscan Reserve (Ultimate) (FA) 2.5
Vanilla (MF) 0.5

Flavor total: 7%

Connerique (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Am4A (INAWERA) 2.5
Connecticut Shade (Flavorah) 2
Dark Chocolate (MF) 0.7
Perique Black (FA) 0.5
RY4 Double (TPA) 3.5

Flavor total: 9.2%

Cherry-Nanner Puddin' (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Banana (INAWERA) 1.5
Bavarian Cream (LA) 3.25
Biscuit (INAWERA) 0.5
Cherry (SC) (Real Flavors) 2
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 1
Meringue (FA) 1
Vanilla Custard (SC) (Real Flavors) 1.5

Flavor total: 10.75%

Mangomoya Custard (SthrnMixer & KenOWhere)

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (LA) 2.5
Cherimoya (Flavorah) 2.5
Costarica Special (Mango) (FA) 2
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 5

Flavor total: 12%

Man Cave (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
French Vanilla (TPA) 2
Kentucky Bourbon (TPA) 2.5
Nut Mix (FA) 1
Tobacco DNB (INAWERA) 0.75
Tuscan Reserve (Ultimate) (FA) 2.2
Yakima Hopps (Flavorah) 1

Flavor total: 9.45%

8 Likes

Watched JFM Development last night and they mixed this up… thought I would try it as well, right off the bat it seems to be nice, I’ll give it a few days to settle down though…

3 Likes

I’ve snuck out about two tanks over the last four weeks. It’s delicious. I’ll definitely be letting it sit for another month at least.

Also, that Mangomoya Custard sounds delicious.

1 Like

It’s pretty darn tasty. But I had help. The others are my own and if history is any indicator there may be one among them that won’t make you gag. :laughing:

3 Likes

One of those Squires bowl? Hmmmmm???

It just so happens I got vape mail today with Cherimoya (Flavorah) in it - So along side the sf I will mix this one

3 Likes

Waiting on new bottles. Supposed to be here Friday. And…I’m not on call this weekend. I’d say be watching the mailbox next week brother :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hold yah too that. Another person has told me about this one. I am droolin on the prospects of it.

2 Likes

Just decided to pull this out of the steep cabinet that I mixed back in January to use up some of the RF VG flavors and it is glorious. Now I need to order some of the SC version of Aged Bourbon Cream to be able to make more, or hack something together with plain bourbon and cream:

Bourbon Apple Pie RF VG
11.00% Apple Pie VG (Real Flavors)
7.00% Aged Bourbon Cream VG (Real Flavors)

4 Likes

I have been waiting and waiting to hear anything about this flavor. Please will you describe it for me?

1 Like

Steeped for 10 days. Needs more menthol and more marshmallow, but it’s definitely getting there. I doubt the rest of the 30ml will last through the night

3 Likes

The VG version is great, tastes very close to the real thing which I am trying not to drink anymore. It is basically a plain rich cream with a hint of bourbon. Standalone I did that VG version at 15%.
The actual drink is primarily cream taking a 80 or 100 proof bourbon down to 25 or 30 proof. I am planning to get the SC version this weekend on the next get 2 free with shipping sale (and a few other things: vanilla ice cream, french vanilla, elephant ear and funnel cake, I think). I have the plain bourbon and plain cream (and a few other of their creams) that I was planning trying to replicate the VG ABC but now I can just buy it and not have to fiddle about trying to pick the right cream and right cream:bourbon ratio.

4 Likes

Oh wow, this lookks goooood :smile:

Oh my crap I think I have finally nailed Crack Pie, the percentages need a little adjustment but I have spent over a year trying to nail that one flavor that I just could not figure out.

8 Likes

I got you covered. Tracking number in your inbox as soon as it shows on the system. :slight_smile:

2 Likes