What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Holy Friken Smoly! :sunglasses: You certainly have me covered with the MB Plumcake NET you sent me! :grin: Nectar of the Gods, this stuff is!

Mixed it at 20%, 50p/50v @9mg nicā€¦ Daddy wants MOAR! :speaking_head:

Well done YOU! :man_student:

4 Likes

Wow, great man. Iā€™m so glad you liked it!!

3 Likes

Woot cannot wait.

1 Like

I pulled out the Plumcake I mixed which was on 3.4.17. Since it extracted for so long I only mixed mine at 4%. Itā€™s got plenty of flavor even at that low percentage. And it seems to have rounded off considerably - shedding a lot of that initial rawness.

This is making me have second thoughts about NETs. You know, at your suggestion I got the Aeropress for Christmas. Used it on this NET but otherwise itā€™s just been making the best cup of coffee ever. Soā€¦no more excuses. Iā€™ll get back to the game plan and try more NETs. Thanks for the encouragement!!!

4 Likes

Mixing it at 20% should give you some indication of how potent I like my NET vapes! :scream:

For meā€¦ the percentage I used with your NET, is just awesomely awesome! :+1:

2 Likes

Welp, im all healed up my having bits of me removed, none of the good stuffā€¦ So i got back to mixing today and here are a couple that i mixed.

I may have gone just a bit light on the honey, this time, after changing the cream %s.

I finger tested this one (5-5-17) and im going to bump it to 120ml, perhaps with a small bump in honey bee or Honey (FA) addition @ .05%:

And i had to make some minor changes to this:

As for what i am vaping, i am finishing off the last of this:

MmMMMmM, diacetylā€¦

8 Likes

Mmmmmm, going to have to try that Patissiere. Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I vaped it at 1 month and it wasnt bad and two months was close enough to make me vape the 120ml i made. There are 6 other versions waiting to be tested just as soon as i finish the rest of this which will probably be tonight. This one was meant to be a heavy, dark caramel custard.

I didnt post the others as they all have a flavoring that isnt available to everyone, yet. They are all quite a bit lighter tho.

Hope you enjoy should you give it a go and this one might work better for you:

Ill give it a try in 7 or 8 days.

7 Likes

Quit smoking after about 39 years of it. Vaping was the solutionā€¦ now at over 4 months with 0 cigarettesā€¦ :slight_smile:

Got my ingredients today and made my first mixes.
Unicorn Milk, Caramel Lattaccino, and some Skittles type juice.

Being a DJ and musician, I can see Iā€™m going to enjoy refining my mixing skills now with the e-liquids.

Looking forward to it.

Shout out to the host of this great resource!

Cheers

15 Likes

A few more that i am sitting down to mix:

For @Mizzz_Z_Hobbit:

This one may need some kind of nut so there will be a couple more versions:

This one i may have gone just a tad high on the Cardamom:

After a finger test this one bot bumped to 120ml:

As for what im vaping, Sugar Rush. Getting ready to crack open a month old bottle of Subliminal by Gmix, stuffs gudā€¦

10 Likes

Youā€™re making me hungry and tempting me to get new flavors! :smirk:

6 Likes

Like thatā€™s hard to do with any of us. Lol.

7 Likes

Iā€™m going to cry when this bottle of Plumcake is gone! :sob:

I canā€™t put this shit down! :kissing_heart::dash::dash::dash:

6 Likes

I have will power but it doesnā€™t have me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

A couple more for today:

I probably have 30 different cheesecake recipes but i have never used Italian Cream in any of them, hoping for a little biteā€¦

This one is inspired by @Pro_Vapes Subliminal which is fackin marvelousā€¦

Not sure if ill mix much more than that, today, me tiredā€¦

Happy mixing!

6 Likes

Decided to finally mix something up with my newly acquired DIYFS Holy Vanilla, so made up some 15ml testers ofā€¦

7 Likes

Combo NET: Peter Stokkebye 84 Turkish and C&D Perique (1/2 & 1/2)ā€¦ awesomely awesome! :sunglasses: Really hits the mark for an ADV!

2 Likes

That Maple Glazed Oatmeal Cake thoā€¦ :yum: Looks delicious!

4 Likes

I really hope this translate into a good mix.

1 Like

And that little Fuji trick, aahā€¦ :ok_hand:

2 Likes