What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Cornell & Diehl ~ Orion’s Arrow NET

Perique
Turkish
Virginia
(Non-Aromatic)

Orion’s Arrow takes a different approach to the ordinary Virginia/Perique blend. Firstly, the blend contains about 25% of the Cajun delight. Then red and bright Virginias are added, but what really set it apart is the addition of exotic Turkish tobaccos, resulting is a sweet, spicy and earthy blend that’s sure to satisfy.

Very satisfying vape. But now, it’s time to move on to a “And so to bed” type, Latakia juice; the perfect end of the day vape for me. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hello all - 90% of my first order of flavorings came in from the Memorial Day Sales. I am very happy to say that I’ve made some popular recipes here and have concocted some of my own based on the flavor notes, recipe bases, & %'s posted here on this forum. bows * Thank you for your hard work, because without it, newbies like me would be in the dark.

I’ve included some pictures of the recipes I have made in the past 3 days. :grinning: *Note - I’m an art professor: Fine Arts / Graphic Arts. My mother visited and I showed her my first DIY liquid attempt; which included my chicken scratch pen infused label. She gave me the side eye and said “You can do better than that”. #CollegeTuitionWellSpent. LOL.

20 Likes

You go girl!!! Looking snazzy…welcome to the crazy house!!!

6 Likes

LOL. Thank you @MysticRose. For sure, it’s DIY madness in my kitchen. I want to make 3 more recipes today. My plan for 2 weeks. 2-3 recipes a day.

4 Likes

Good plan. Once you get a supply made, you will always have some ready while others are still steeping. That way you can get the most from your flavors. However, I would make small batches/samples until you try something and know you like it. Otherwise you will either waste a lot of product by having to dump it, or not enjoy vaping at all if having to force yourself to vape something you don’t like.

I never make more than 10ml samples until a recipe is tested and I like it. Some people go all out though, I just can’t afford nor tolerate waste.

8 Likes

Hi @MysticRose. Thank you for the sound and sage advice. @Norseman had advised me of this as well for new recipes. So I have purchased 1/2 ounce amber glass bottles to experiment with mixes. Smaller plastic bottles for testing new flavors.

I also believe - waste not want not. I work hard for my money and I don’t burn it. I was careful to choose the more highly rated or popular recipes based on my flavor profile and read through all comments, suggestions, and reviews. I will be careful, and tread lightly.

8 Likes

Mixed this yesterday. I can see maybe making some tweaks but after just 24 hrs it’s really tasty.

County Fair (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Chocolate (SC) (Real Flavors) 1
Funnel Cake (SC) (Real Flavors) 2.25
Whipped Cream (FW) 2.2

Flavor total: 5.45%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
7 Likes

Wow, I’m honored! I just hope the juice is as good as your labels look :slight_smile: :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Thank you for creating this recipe. It has now been steeping 5 days and it smells great. I knuckled it just now and sweet cookie flavor is rich and up front and is complimented by the strawberry - I taste the supporting flavor of the pear and it’s marrying nicely! I’m very excited to try it. :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

i am new in vaping, would you suggest what recipe is most suitable for summer?

Maybe you would like to try a lemonade or tropical fruit recipe? Perhaps an ice cream on those hot summer days.

1 Like

Vaping one of my current faves right now.

And planning on mixing up a new lemonade recipe in a bit.

5 Likes

A refeshing, light, cooling lemonade! Perfect for summer!

5 Likes

Love those labels, good job :thumbsup:

Hi Grubby,

Thank you. For organization in my cabinet it’s helpful; plus modern & minimalist fonts are great. All you need is a nice color scheme and boom* ready to go.

Also, I found that If I use sharpie on tape, the sharpie rubs off if some of the mix drips on it. So I printed these labels then laminated each (so I can reuse them). So no more wasted paper.

-Regards
Leilani

4 Likes

Updating these that I posted. Comments in the quoted section below.

[quote=“SthrnMixer, post:1837, topic:26021, full:true”]

Lemon Cream Filled Donut (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (LA) 3
Lemon Sicily (FA) 0.75
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.8
Metaphor (FA) 2
Zeppola (FA) 2.5

Flavor total: 9.05%

Love it exactly as I first mixed. Hits full steep in 3-4 weeks. Lemon is subdued but still evident, just not prominent.

Exotic Cigar (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Exotic (INAWERA) 2
Oba Oba (FA) 2
Tuscan Reserve (Ultimate) (FA) 2.5
Vanilla (MF) 0.5

Flavor total: 7%

Exotic Cigar is not exactly what I had hoped for, but I like it just the same. I haven’t done any remixing of the recipe yet, but would probably bump up the Tuscan Reserve by 0.5% and the Exotic by 0.5 - 1%. Still, as mixed it’s a solid vape.

Connerique (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Am4A (INAWERA) 2.5
Connecticut Shade (Flavorah) 2
Dark Chocolate (MF) 0.7
Perique Black (FA) 0.5
RY4 Double (TPA) 3.5

Flavor total: 9.2%

I cannot recommend this vape at all. It’s weird - the first few puffs have an off taste I don’t like - and I suspect it’s the Perique. However, after those first few puffs it tastes better to me. I want to re-do this one, and plan to do just that. Until then I call this one a flop.

Cherry-Nanner Puddin' (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Banana (INAWERA) 1.5
Bavarian Cream (LA) 3.25
Biscuit (INAWERA) 0.5
Cherry (SC) (Real Flavors) 2
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 1
Meringue (FA) 1
Vanilla Custard (SC) (Real Flavors) 1.5

Flavor total: 10.75%

Not bad, but not good either. Well actually it is good. But it fails to hit my target. Should I be surprised? I fail over and over with anything that has cherry in it. Back to the drawing board.

Mangomoya Custard (SthrnMixer & KenOWhere)

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (LA) 2.5
Cherimoya (Flavorah) 2.5
Costarica Special (Mango) (FA) 2
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 5

Flavor total: 12%

Love!

Man Cave (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
French Vanilla (TPA) 2
Kentucky Bourbon (TPA) 2.5
Nut Mix (FA) 1
Tobacco DNB (INAWERA) 0.75
Tuscan Reserve (Ultimate) (FA) 2.2
Yakima Hopps (Flavorah) 1

Flavor total: 9.45%

This is oddly fantastic to me. I’ve made a couple variations to it too which I may or may not make public. More to come.[/quote]

8 Likes

DIY :sparkling_heart:: 2 Popular recipes from ELR / AllTheRecipes and an experiment of my own. I also made a 120ml batch of “Strubarb Custard” by @Norseman.

*1 - Failed experiment at a Snickerdoodle Cream Cookie :expressionless:= me super focused to concur this recipe.
Still waiting on my order of flavors to make the recipes people recommended to me!

6 Likes

Just mixed up @Amy2 's recipe and it smells wonderful. Let’s see how long I can wait before trying it…!

5 Likes

thank you, guys, i love lemonade and ice cream, i’ll try them together, btw, have you guys tried mint flavor or the recipe that adds menthol, is it weird?

3 Likes

I’ve only tried a commercial juice that had a mint flavor. It was by MILKSHAKE eliquids “Shamrock Shake”. I must say it’s spot on and very delicious. As far as menthol, I haven’t had any menthol vapes in about 4 years. There are some recipes on ELR where mint and menthol are the top notes.

4 Likes