What're you listening to?

This was on the Hi Fidelity a lot back then.
(Stereo was a decade in the future still)

2 Likes

Groovinā€™ on some Buckethead this AM. Good Stuff!

1 Like

Iā€™m a mom, soooā€¦ This is what Iā€™m listening to at the moment.

My 4 year old doesnā€™t like when I sing the reindeer part. Lol

1 Like

Dammitā€¦ Iā€™m gonna have all these effing Frozen songs stuck in my head for a week.

Love me some Buckethead. Especially when he wears his KFC hat. :laughing:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Ozzybwas my first concert!

3 Likes

Great concert to go to for your first. Iā€™ve seen him a couple times.The last year he came around tickets were going for 2-300 bucks so I passed. Such a legend for a caveman. LMAO! A friend got me the huge promo poster from Hot Topic so I was happy. I love mostly his older stuff. My first concert was Kiss. Haaa!

3 Likes

I have a friend that used to work for a distributor and he always gave me tickets for driving, the first time i bought tickets I said you want how much for GA!?

2 Likes

sorry i got distracted I love the poster, i wish i could have seen that show, and kiss puts on a great show!

2 Likes

Niceā€¦ free tickets are ALWAYS good. I think the last free tix I got was for Judas Priest from a local DJ friend. Was a great show. Those boys can rock itttt!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve never seen them ether,

1 Like

They tried to get me on their tour bus before the show. I told em no cuzā€¦ Iā€™m a good girl. :smiling_imp: They sent someone out after to invite me to a ā€œpartyā€ and had to tell them no twice. I sometimes wonderā€¦ ha! But it was nice being asked. xD

3 Likes

thatā€™s really cool! i bet the second time no was hard to say! his voice hasnā€™t changed much if at all!

1 Like

It was hard, I wonā€™t lie. But I was with a group of people and I couldnā€™t just leave them to goā€¦play. Ha!

1 Like

I know how that goes, cant bail on your friends!

1 Like

Iā€™m sure they arenā€™t used to being told no either. :laughing:

1 Like

Iā€™m guessing not! I bet the guy they sent to find you looked dumbfounded!

1 Like

Kind of but I told him I was with a group of friends and so he understood. But he stood there awhile before he walked away. And he wasnā€™t inviting any of them. xD

1 Like

I bet he was contemplating what would be worse going back with a bunch of people or going back empty handed.

1 Like