What're you listening to?

I’m sure he found other willing participants. Maybe a few men for Halford. :wink:

1 Like

well with the pic i saw i would have to agree.:wink:

1 Like

Oh I have a song for that…

1 Like

Did they write this song about you?

1 Like

Nah just made me think of it when you said I looked dangerous. Girls and guns. :wink:

1 Like

Well you looked like trouble, gun or no gun.:wink:

1 Like

I got a song for every situation… :laughing:

this was on my first cars cassette.

2 Likes

Love that vinyl. I gots it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

We have lots of vinyl and no record player!:joy:

2 Likes

Oh you need a turntable. I have an old Technics linear tracking that works great and I found an old all in one in Goodwill for 7 bucks. I bought it for my lamps but I realized it had a stereo and speakers in it. I googled it when I got home and found some going online for $700. It needs a needle and the 8 track and radio work. Also here’s my Vinyl wall. I collect classic rock. I love retro can you tell?

4 Likes

Wow that’s a great deal! That’s a nice wall, that’s one heck of a lamp collection! We do need a record player, I had almost bought a new one but we didn’t know where we would put it entertainment shelves where full, so we talked ourselves out of it.

1 Like

Thanks !! Fun hobby.

1 Like

This is a true fireplace & wine melody. Whenever I hear this song it takes me to memories of love & family, especially around Christmas. :heart:

YAS! Dream a little dreeeam ooofff meeee…:sparkles::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I’d be interested to see what “must have” vinyl you all recommend. Any genre. Maybe a different forum thread?

2 Likes

Unleash the Archers - Apex

3 Likes
2 Likes