What's in your tank right now?

You can derail any thread I’m on you got nice rails and we like when you derail.

3 Likes

Just a heads up, I suggest you try it with the RY4. It doesn’t add a tobacco element at all. What it does is simulate the caramelized baked flavor that you get when you render down the apples and brown sugar for an authentic Apple Butter.

2 Likes

Lol.

Depends on the flavor you last used.

Typically, for me, it’s simply vape whatever’s in the tank until you notice that first hint of the wicks going dry, and then load up the new flavor.
The old flavor usually “clears through” within 8-12 pulls for me. So usually not a problem.

Though I do have at least two recipes where certain flavors tend to embed themselves in the wick permanently. One is my York Peppermint Pattie, and the other is Beaufort_Batches Chocolate Cookies and Cream.

There’s really only two ways to deal with those types of recipes in my opinion. One, plan to rewick every time you decide to vape them. Two, dedicate a tank to the flavor.

1 Like

with my stuff it depends on what to what I’m changing most of mine if not very similar are pretty good together.

1 Like

Well there’s yer problem! lol
Get a Theorem.
Easy access, you can buy pre-made coils just as cheap (if not cheaper), and easy to wick!

Tell my stiff fingers that, unlse I shoving rope through a 16 inch tire it aint easy for me! That tiny stuff takes all the fun out of vaping for me. screwing in a coil and going to town with it makes me happy. I don’t know if you are familiar with the Friends TV series. "Gary Doesn’t do coils"

5 Likes

/insert O’rly owl pic here! Lol

Awesome!! Thanks for the heads up!
No offense to our tobacco-flavor loving brethren… But I try avoid them at all costs (if they’re even semi realistic.)

1 Like

=(
What a revolting development!
Sorry to hear (or remember, given I’ve more than likely forgotten that fact.)

3 Likes