What's your favorite setup for chain vaping?

I chain vape indoors and work using my rx200 with a smok tfv8 tank with a v8 octuple coil head at 0.15 ohms at 80 watts

If i really fancy a hotter chain vape i use this coil at 150 watts

NOTE:
I dont test my DIY juices with this tank, i either use velocity or mutation v4 to test
Whilst at work i use the TFV8, its a beast for flavour and easy to top fill.

1 Like

Please explain. I could use a vape that clears the vaperā€™s tongue.

1 Like

its his recipe, iā€™m not responsible if the inside of your house freezes :laughing:

6 Likes

Thanks Duchesst!

That looks delicious!

1 Like

My G2 with the Velocity RDA (dual SS coils) and if my stomach or throat gets irritated, Iā€™ll have the Cuboid handy with the Bachelor tank on it (single SS coil). Iā€™m trying to cut down on the chain vaping. Gong through juice too fast and itā€™s a bit of an irritant if I vape too hard.

I just watched Ripā€™s video on this. I think this might be a great topper but curious if youā€™d share your thoughts.

1 Like

IMO, the best feature is ease of build so it is very convenient in that respect. The flavor is great but nothing special that other dripper tanks donā€™t already provide for us. Itā€™s a dripper tank with a new deck design. Iā€™m really digging it though and I think itā€™s worth being in my rotation tanks. Thatā€™s my take on it @SthrnMixer, I donā€™t think you would buy it and not like it.

So Rip says in the video itā€™s not something folks would like that arenā€™t into all the Claptons and such. I mean I like Claptons ok but not since going to TC. Do you agree with what he said and if so, if I donā€™t use some crazy alien coils and go with just a dual 22ga Ti set up for TC would I be disappointed? Thanks in advance.

Oh, and let me add to the topic since Iā€™ve derailed again. For me I donā€™t chain vape much. Usually itā€™s when Iā€™m watching something intense like a ball game or UFC, something like that. Then I have at least 4-5 mods in front of me so heatā€™s not a big problem. I think among the tanks I use the Boreas heats the least.

1 Like

I think that Rip may have slipped his own preference in on us, being his project and all, I guess he feels the need to tell us how we may or may not like it. Iā€™m with you on the temp control TI but I use that on a special set up. I use mostly SS Claptons in place of Kanthal on my drippers. I use TC TI on my RDTAā€™s just because thatā€™s my preference. I have not built a TC on the Pharoh but I will build one tomorrow evening on it and Iā€™ll get back with you on my thoughts and findings, hows that? And you got me curious now, Iā€™ll get back with you okā€¦

1 Like

I have it also thanks to pugs1970 :slight_smile: i havent mixed up any yet as i need to make yet another order.

2 Likes

I have never had a leak using the smok TFV8
Do you use the rebuildable coil or the coils made for the device.
Thats one thing i have noticed with the TFV8
When you top it up with juice, you always get some inside the air holes
I close the air holes below before adding more juice
Then i twist some tissue in the air holes and soak it out
After that you dont get leaks unless your coil needs changing
Hope that helps you with the TFV8 ā€¦ It is a beast of a tank.

1 Like

does what it says on the tin :wink: I sell this to my workmates and they all swear by it, but yeah, you doā€¦ermā€¦shall we sayā€¦ā€˜feel itā€™ :snowflake::snowflake::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

The TFV8 leaked its first day.
All over my brand-new Therion - also on its first day - and mucked up the leather panel on the side.
Since that fateful day Iā€™ve barely used it, because lifeā€™s too short to use inferior products.

1 Like

Two evic minisā€¦one with my mizer and with my crown.

2 Likes

Iā€™m like the indians, make small fire and sit close. Deep well RDAā€™s on one Istick 40 at high ohms low watts.

2 Likes

Hey @SthrnMixer, I am trying out the TI on the Pharaoh. I am using 24ga as Iā€™m out of 22 ATM but with that said, I donā€™t see any difference using TI with this dripper as I would any other. If you like TI on your drippers, I donā€™t see why you wouldnā€™t like it on a Pharaoh. 500 to 550Ā° tastes pretty much how I would expect and Iā€™m still playing around with it. Iā€™m going to use this build over the w/e and Iā€™ll give you my final thoughts.

1 Like

Hexohm V2.1 with a double vision rda with fused claptons and obviously some diy kiberry yougurt. you should check out my recipe :slight_smile:

Very kind of you dude. I havenā€™t bought a dripper lately and if this thing indeed vapes like a dripper then Iā€™m getting one. And if you tell me that 24ga Ti is good then I know 22 will be bad ass. thanks!

1 Like

Aromamizer Supreme 26/36 3mm 6 wrap clapton coils I have one on a IPV5 and one on a IPV400. I also have 5 Boreas tanks on various mods.

2 Likes